Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GLIEL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 07:38 PM
    My boyfriend masturbates a lot, and there are semen stains all over his carpet:
    Is this in the normal range of male behavior?
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2011, 08:01 PM
    Masturbation is addictive. Too much masturbation can lead to prostate cancer, so he might want to slow down a bit. Masturbation is also beneficial to health. In this way too much is bad and not enough sexual activity can also be bad. It is easy for a guy to get addicted to it, but convincing him to take a break from it can help him too, as too much can lead to irritability. He will also find sex more enjoyable if he takes a break from masturbation for a while. But yes, is normal.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 12, 2011, 08:41 PM
    What defines masturbating 'a lot'?

Leaving seman stains on the carpet? No, that isn't normal if they are in fact seman stains. Most men do try to clean up after themselves. How do you know they are stains from him masturbating?

As for the link to prostate cancer from what I just read there may be link but depending on age the risk factor may increase or decrease. There is still a lot that is unknown. It is still speculation and nothing is conclusive.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 08:05 AM
    When I first saw the title, I thought range, did she mean distance, perhaps a couple feet ?

But no leaving stains on the carpet is a person who has no self control, no self respect and no good hygene. Basically a slob.

Also what do you mean by a lot? Once a day, 10 times a day?

Addiction can effect normal sexual behavior, where without the tighter feel of their hand, they have trouble keeping an erection. But just the fact he is not cleaning up after his self, well perhaps time for a new boyfriend.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 13, 2011, 08:17 AM
    One word sums this up; Grim.
    NO this is NOT "normal"
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Nov 13, 2011, 04:41 PM
    No he sound like he's nasty. Why don't he clean up his place instead of letting it get all over. Gross
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2011, 05:25 PM
    Wait wait... on the CARPET? Whoops I just completely missed that bit assumed it said 'sheets'. Yeah I have to admit that does sound pretty messed up. Are you sure they are semen stains?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I remove urine stains from my carpet? [ 3 Answers ]

The stains are from dogs and its on pile carpet

Leasing company is charging carpet replacement charges for few stains [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was resident of apt #2708 in Piedmont apartments in Bellevue WA 98007 since May 2006 and because of renovation of apartment I have been asked to move out of the apartment and have to move out to #1207. However the apartment I moved in not in good shape the carpet has many stains and...

Salt stains on my carpet. [ 1 Answers ]

How to clean the winter salt stains from the carpet in my new car?

Hide semen stains from parents [ 16 Answers ]

I think this is the place to ask it, (hope it is) Any ways I'm a teenager and I've been masturbating, I've masturbated and ejaculated and now there are semen stains on my wall and probably my sheets. I'm not worried about my sheets they'll get washed, but is there anything I can do to wash...

Overpaying for Carpet stains in an apartment [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! Help! My rental/leasing company is trying to charge me for the replacement of my previous apartments entire carpet. There were 5 ink stains in one room of the apartment. I have no problem paying for that one room, but they are insisting that I have to pay for the entire apartment....

View more questions Search