Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jack jackson Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Feb 21, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Computer online
    How do you revert a private message back into the mainstream answer caterogory
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 04:28 AM
    You can't "move" it, but if you're speaking of on this site, you can go to your Sent folder and copy/paste it into the text area of a question.

Does that help? If I've misunderstood, let me know and we'll try to help further.

Feb 21, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Great but where/what is my sent folder and how do you paste?
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 05:05 AM
    First, to clarify: This applies only if we are speaking of a PM that you have sent. It does not apply to a PM that you have received and deleted. Deleted PMs are gone forever.

To view your sent PMs:
    1. Click on our logo in the upper left of any page
    2. Click on "Private Messages" a bit under the logo
    3. Just below the colored bar where you see it says "Inbox", click the little down arrow to the right, and you will see a drop-down menu where you can click on Sent Items.

Now you'll see a list of PMs that you have sent.

If one of them is the one you want, click on it.

Now, click here for a how-to on copy pasting.

Feb 21, 2007, 05:19 AM
    I think I got I, thanks
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Great!

Now a bit more reading for you:

Start with How Do I Use This Site. There you'll find good "getting started" info, with links to more.

Welcome, Jack, from a fellow Jackson ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

Online Education [ 3 Answers ]

I am concerned about the validity of Ashwood University. They claim to be an accredited online school, issuing life experience degrees. I can't find any information to verify that the are accredited by a legitimate organization. Please, if anyone has information about this online program, I'm...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

Sell Online [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir Hi , I'm living in Iran and wants to use "Sell Online" on my web sites to sell my products online and receive its money (earned via eshopping) by cheque , Some gateway american companies have no services for Iran , Can you tell me some company that support Iran ? Best and kindest...

View more questions Search