Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrewd26f Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Feb 20, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Truth about whitening drug
    Hello, I'm so curious about this glutathione. Who invented this? Are there proofs that it really Can whiten? Is it safe? How can we distinguish the real from fake ones? Also, what can u suggest on best facial wash? Ive been using obagi, but now I'm looking for affordable one but as effective as obagi foaming gel. Please help! Thanks! :)

Check out some similar questions!

Truth or Fact? [ 40 Answers ]

Since we use these words here now and then, I've been thinking... And although I have thoughts of my own about this... I am really interested in what everyone here may think about the difference between... TRUTH or FACT Thank you.

Truth or consequences? [ 8 Answers ]

A little background... I have 4 daughters and divorced their dad several years ago in order to provide a better standard of living for them. My ex lost his job of 25 years and decided not to work again, I guess. His method of providing was to put them on whatever government program they could be on...

Will the truth hurt? [ 6 Answers ]

A little background... I have 4 daughters and divorced their dad several years ago in order to provide a better standard of living for them. He lost his job of 25 years and decided not to work again, I guess. His method of providing was to put them on whatever government program they could be on...

Isn't it the truth? [ 2 Answers ]

*Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock** (MADE IN JAPAN**)** for **6am**. While his coffeepot**(**MADE IN **CHINA**)** was perking, he shaved with his electric razor** (**MADE IN **HONG KONG**).**He put on a dress shirt** (**MADE IN **SRI LANKA**), designer jeans** (**MADE IN...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.