Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DreamAngel2011 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 07:23 PM
    I really need advise please!
    I REALLY NEED ADVISE PLEASE! Me and my boyfriend broke up and shortly after that I found out that I was pregnant. He stayed around for that first 2 months then I started to notice a difference in him. Little by little he slowly faded away from me. I knew it had to be because of another women but he told me that wasn't it.

Soon I came to find out my suspicions were correct. He was seeing someone else :'( he told me it was nothing. That she was a nobody). He tried to keep her as a secret but its all out in the open now. He tells her that he loves her! He moved in w/her! And he has a home of his own.

But this whole time he's been telling me that he loves me, that our love is a sure thing! That I better not sleep with anyone. He gets mad when I talk about moving on. And every now and then he calls me up wanting to rub my tummy but he always ends up rubbing on something else.

WHAT DO I DO? I MEAN HOW CAN HE JUST MOVE ON KNOWING WERE ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY! DOES HE REALLY LOVER HER? I don't know I'm CONFUSED! I NEED ADVISE
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2011, 10:43 PM
    Do you have any family or friends around?

I would get in touch with any local family counseling as well. They will help.
    Do you need help with that?

He is going to have to start taking responsibility. No matter what. Now or later.

What's the plan so far? Are you prepared? Do you have any support?

Oct 13, 2011, 08:35 AM
    Yes I have family around.I'm staying w/my mom for now cause I'm unable to work due to complacation.Well tha plan was I was going to move in with him after the baby was born.He was going to take 3weeks off from work to help me... BUT NOW... all that's change! Ever since he's got to more serious with that girl.He tells me that he going to be around but he can't even be around now when I needed him the most.SO IDK
    samm101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 15

Oct 13, 2011, 12:14 PM
    How awful for you.
    What you need now is a good support network. Get in contact with your loved ones. You need your family around you and close friends. This stress won't be doing you or the baby any good.
    You should get in contact with a professional to talk with, along with getting to the doctor for a check up.
    He has acted in such a selfish way,knowing that there is a baby on the way and continuing to fool you along with himself. It must feel like the bottom has just fallen out of your world at the moment but use the support of those close to you to help you through this.
    It will get better.
    Take each day as it comes.
    Advice & help is out there for single parents. Ensure that he takes his share of responsibility where the baby is concerned.

Oct 13, 2011, 04:00 PM
    OMG Samm101 you have no idea.Up until my 6month all I though about was taking the easy way out and just have abortion.There's been many nights I just felt like giving up.But I just couldn't find myself to do it.these 7 1/2 months have been the worse 7 1/2 months of my life! And I'm so afraid of the outcome,but I keep tellling myself I've came this far... And I will be all right! :) thank you samm101 your reply has meant a lot
    angel66647 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2011, 05:47 PM
    wow! You really got yourself a douchebag (no offence) but really... I don't mean to be mean but you got to tell him to stop or else you're leaving him (remember to tell him with a group of friends preferably guys in case he gets abusive) I totally support you all the way on this if he ends up leaving you, tell him that he also has to pay child support if not then sew him and take the money anyway, remember right now you have the advantage! If he gets abusive or if he drinks smokes or does any kinds of drugs you can use all those things in the courtroom! He has to learn to man up and take responsibility or else he's going to end up being scum. I'm sorry if some of my tone is a bit... mean I'm not trying to put you down or anything but its true. Just remember to take care of yourself =D remember that you are carrying a life and a new future inside of you and you have to take care of it by taking care of yourself. p=
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 14, 2011, 11:46 AM
    This idiot is lying to you and the other girl, and using you both. Plain, and simple. He will keep using you both as long as you both allow it.

Believe nothing from this selfish liar, as his words and actions don't match. That means don't count on him at all, for anything, at any time. All he is good at is making babies, so sorry, this is on YOU.

Good luck, and have a healthy happy child.

Oct 14, 2011, 03:00 PM
    I don't know you talaniman, but I was hoping 2hear from you.Thank you for your up front statement.You are sooooooo correct.And the sad thing is I already know all this :( I guess I just needed to hear it. :( THANK YOU AGAIN TALANIAM! AND ANGEL... NO OFFENCE TAKEN! YOUR COMPLETELY CORRECT TO.. AND THANK YOU.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need advise! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and Ive got a major friend problem... My friend and I had a fight a while ago.. Like somewhere near Halloweeen. We kind of made up.. But I can tell she still doesn't like me as much.. We had a sleepover on Saturday and had A TON of fun... Monday comes around and she ignores me, and...

Advise A/C [ 1 Answers ]

I am ready to buy a new 36 btus a/s, received the Trane R410 (36) as the best. Please adviose. Thank you. The price range of this unit is 2600. My room is 24' x 36'.

Advise me! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to join a new company, please help me to write a letter express a please to join the company and would like have help of everybody in the company.

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

I need advise [ 14 Answers ]

Umm OK I go out with this guy and yes like most of you said that I should moveon so I did and I'm over cheyenne and anyway I go out with this guy and his name is nick and ummm I think I kind of love him and the other day my friend asked me if I would ever have sex with him and I said yeah probably...

View more questions Search