Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammnace Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 05:43 PM
    Why do my goldfish keep dying the same night
    Ok well for starters I'm only 13 years old. I know that its pretty easy for me to be doing something wrong but the problem is I just don't know what. Yes, yes I have done my research don't worry I don't use tap water I use the water from the dehumidifyer... If that's spelled right. Anyway I know my betta fish can live in it so I'm pretty sure my goldfish can. Oh wait I forgot to tell you what happens... Woops :P OK every time I get a goldfish they die the same night or in the morning right after school starts. I don't UNDERSTAND. They are living in one of thoes bubble gum machine tank things... I don't know if you've saw one before but they are maybe 25cm wide if that sounds about right and the same length tall.so if you are and expirienced fish owner please help me asap

Check out some similar questions!

My goldfish keep dying [ 3 Answers ]

A week ago I bought 3 goldfish, 2 gold and one black. 2 days later one gold one died, I replaced it and then the next night the black one died, so agan I replaced it and the third one died. Today I was left with 2 one gold and one black and I have just lost the gold one. I do not understand why...

Dying goldfish [ 9 Answers ]

I have had my goldfish for about 6 years but for the past month he has not been able to get off the bottom of the tank he isn't eating anything and is just starving to death. Does anybody no of a painless way of killing my goldfish as I have read about various methods and don't like the sound of...

All my goldfish are dying, and nothing I do is helping! [ 3 Answers ]

I tried to keep this short and sweet, but it didn't really work. We had a goldfish about a year, along with some sort of algae-eater. Everything was fine until we purchased three more goldies (the black/orange ones). After about a week, we noticed them laying around more, then the problems...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.