Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Sep 22, 2011, 12:58 AM
    Poisoning children in Peru
    Some days I wish I hadn't read the news. :(

BBC News - Poisoned school lunch kills Peru children

The **** edited *** people make never fail to disappoint me, but this truly saddens me.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2011, 03:50 AM
    Yes such things are sad. How is it these people don't realise the dangers?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2011, 03:58 AM
    Looks like a SNAFU . The food was cooked in a poisoned container .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2011, 09:51 PM
    Some people are just stupid, eh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joey en Peru [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I just was arrested yesterday for violation and two mistermener crimes. I think I will be on probation if I can't get out of it. My question is: Will I be allowed permition for international travel? If yes, at most, how much time will they allow me out of the U.S.A. Any valid and...

Deporting back to peru [ 2 Answers ]

My husband married his first wife to stay in the country, he openly told me it was a business agreement but he really loved me I believed him he was in school for nursing but struggling with work and school both mom and sister were here helping but would soon have to go back to peru, I believed...

Peru Meteorite [ 2 Answers ]

Just read this link: BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Scores ill in Peru 'meteor crash' It makes for interesting reading.Dozens fall ill after meteorite "crashes" in Peru.Of course the authorities want to cover this story up.It is an X File.Where's old "thingee and whatsit" when you need them?...

Misquito bites from Peru [ 4 Answers ]

I recently travelled to Peru where my legs gotten eaten by misquitos. I've rarely gotten bites in the US and my skin reacted horribly to the Peru misquitos. I'm back now and they're healing, but I'm anxious to be active again. My question is, will they heal faster if I don't run or exercise? ...

View more questions Search