Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shimmerforyou Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2005, 06:51 PM
    I want him to come home so bad... we both want that
    Hi,
    I live with my b/f. Currently he is in the states visiting friends and family. His best friend died suddenly, my b/f was at his best friends side. He was to come home then(1 month ago) , but his son (20) has come into some hardship (lost his job), so my b/f has been helping him out finanally and emotionally. (son and his g/f broke up). We talk every 2nd night on the phone. He states he missed and love me very much. The problem I have with this is that it is OK to help for a month or so, but we are into the second month, and his family(mom and dad), brother have told him to come home to me as He can only help son for so long... grown man now.
    Each time we talk about his coming home he states I have to make sure my son will be OK... I am a libra, he a capricorn.

WIll he come home soon, and will he be surprised by my weightloss

Thanks, any advise will help
    Sue
    FairyWings Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2005, 08:17 PM
    I wouldn't write him off just yet. He is dealing with the intense grief of losing his best friend. It is natural to go through a period in which he may want to cling to family or friends that he doesn't see often. A desire to make them know how much he loves them. Unfortunately, it is not humanly possible give equal attention to everyone at the same time. Give him a few more weeks for his emotions to level out and for him to do what he feels he needs to do. If nothing changes, or you suspect infidelity, then you need to decide if you want to wait any longer. Stand by your man, but for only as long as you can remain emtionally stable yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home alone [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any laws in the state of Colorado as to how old a child needs to be to walk home from school and stay home alone for an hour or so before the parents come home from work?

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

XP home or Pro? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between XP home and Pro?

View more questions Search