Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahay19 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 04:54 PM
    Why don't I have very many friends?
    Ksooooo, I have a few good friends that I hang around with a lot. But there's alooot of peoople that I know from sports and things that don't hang out with me eveerr or even talk to me that muchh, like they talk to me but I always feel like their a lot closer with other girls and they leave me out. It seems like noobody cares about trying to be my friend. I don't get it doh, like I'm a nice person? Haha. I play sports, I'm not stupid, people tell me I'm funny and **** like that sooo why do I only have like 4 real friends? :s and it seems like the reaally popular people think I'm not cool enoughh for them or something, like they'll talk to me but they don't seem to really give two ****s about me. They seem like they think their too cool for me.. I don't see how they are? I think were all pretty interesting different and I guess you could say "cool" people..

Check out some similar questions!

My friends husband cosign for a apartment and she use her first name and my friends s [ 1 Answers ]

My friends husband use as a cosigner for a apt lease without her knowledge and they use another name with the husband last name and thet want to get out of the lease what is the procedure to go tru this the landlord said that the husband can be out off the lease if the other tenant will find...

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search