Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hugostrange22 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2011, 07:27 PM
    Flexable Mask that fits face well.
    I'm wanting to make a flexible mask that will fit my face very well. I've heard I could make something with liquid letex and I've heard some plastics tear easily. Any suggestions to something that is durable and will last a long time.

It will be the equivalent to a Zorro mask or a robin mask.
    hugostrange22 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 01:41 PM
    Nobody?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 02:06 PM

I suggest you call an area college or university art department and ask this question. They should be able to tell you which supplies to buy and where to get them.

Another idea is to call your public library's reference desk. They should be able to help in a similar way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My drain in my sink is 4 inches off is there a flexable line I can use? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a new vanity for my bathroom the drain is about 4 inches off is there a flexable line I can use to make up for it being off?

Face Mask [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have been using a face mask recently but have found that after using the next morning I come up in spots. Some people have said this is your skin drawing out the impurities but not sure if this is true and whether I should change the mask to one that does not do this. Any help would...

Galvanized, Cooper or Flexable Product [ 2 Answers ]

We have recently purchased a 14,000 sp. Ft metal bldg. for rental property. The plumbing pipes must be changed out and the city permits one of the following: Galvanized, Cooper or a Flexable product. We have received quotes from 2 plumbing companies. One using galvanized pipe ($10.000.) and the...

Face mask right after facial sauna! [ 2 Answers ]

I've normal to dry skin... I don't have any idea which mask I should appy right after the facial sauna... guide me... Thanx.

View more questions Search