Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxblackskullzxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 11:33 AM
    A keloid from ear piercings
    I have a keloid on my right side ear is there any home remedies to get rid of it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2011, 02:05 PM

No, it's excess scarring. There are lots of home remedies but nothing I am aware of that works.
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Jul 23, 2011, 11:34 AM
    Use tea-tree oil, it works an absolute treat on scarring. Just put a Q-Tip cotton swab into tea-tree oil and gently wash over the scarring - once in the morning and then have a shower in the evening and re-apply before you go to sleep. Do this for around a week. Hope this helps. Ramona.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of a keloid on my ear [ 6 Answers ]

I just got an industrial bar about 4 weeks ago now. I have what looks like swelling, but I went back to my piercer and he said it was a keloid. He said use saline solution and tea tree oil. He said not to use a bar of soap to clean it in the shower. The other piercer I spoke to a week ago said to...

New to cartilage piercings: Is this a keloid or the beginning of one? [ 2 Answers ]

It was really hard taking pictures of the back of my ear... but I got it done with a needle on both sides of my ears.I have been cleaning with sea salt, but lately there has been liquid coming out (yellowish crusties form too) and then my ears started to bleed a little bit. I was wondering if this...

3 reasons for ear piercings [ 5 Answers ]

OK so I'm almost 16, and I'm a guy. I'm a skater and I want to get both of my lobes pierced. My dad said that if I gave him 3 decent reasons to why he should let me get my ears pierced he would think about it. I already asked him if he had three in one ear when he was younger why can't I. he says...

Ear Cartilage Piercings [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! Im 14 and want to get my ear cartilage pierced, I want 2 on each ear. I already have had my ear lobes done when I was like 6 or 7 but now I was some higher up~! The thing is, my mom kind of refuses at the idea, but she says ifI prove her wrong at a few things then she may think...

View more questions Search