Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brown_skin_gal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 07:48 PM
    Skin lightening disaster Save me!
    Hi please help me out guys m mixed race my dad is black my mum is white but I fall a bit mo on my dad's side :mad: sadly the rest of my sistaz are like super light.I started using extra claire (a nigerian friend introduced me:) it made my body smooth but did not really lighten... then I heaard of movate I used it for a while but got tired of re filing every now and then so I stopped.I went to maxi light :p and wow it took me from a kelly rowland shade (thats my normal complexion) to near sana lathan there... thats my face and upper body problem is my face neck and boobies are Sana lathan comp then my hands and elbow area going down to my back and also my butt and legs are still kelly rowland!! so I like have two complexions. But I recently noticed e back part of my knees above the calves have gotten lighter it kind of looks like I got eczema or something... is there anything I can use for my lower body please help my butt looks so dark I hate it and I even developed a bit of acne on my butt :mad: I need advice on which products that have the most effective results
    _213Chanqe Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2011, 01:09 PM
    Hmm maybe you can take a break on bleaching your upper body & start focusing on your lower body.. by the way what maxi light products have you used ?
    brown_skin_gal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 02:56 PM

I used the maxi soap and lotion.. lol I have received so many compliments on how good my skin looks (upper body that is) and honestly I really don't want to go back to my fomer complexion so I can't take the risk of stopping lol I sound like an addict.. wat have you tried??

Jul 20, 2011, 10:14 AM
    Ive tried
    Bioclaie- lotion and soap
    vit fee-creme
    Neoprosone-gel
    Topiclear-cream
    Lemovate-gel
    I recently got maxi light crème and black and white bleaching crème
    I'm using vit fee and neoprone on my face...
    IVE NEVER Achieved any lightning on my body just my facee.
    But now I'm using the maxi light crème like every two hours on my body...
    My face is really light and my bodys kind of darkk.

Jul 20, 2011, 10:16 AM
    Comment on brown_skin_gal's post
    Take a break on your upper body for like two weeks and focus on your bottom half.. just put your addiction on your bottom half lol. Or you can bleach your upper body once a day and bleach your bottom half 3 times aday
    jaynej21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2011, 10:30 PM
    You can try Glutathione Skin Whitening but you got to watch out for those side effects. One that I've tried myself thought is NeuCell. It helps lighten out my uneven skin tones when it gets burned because of too much field hockey practice and game. One of my teammates is also biracial and she uses NeuCell. You can Google it, I'm sure it will help you out, too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening/Hydroquinone Skin Reactions Causing Discoloration? [ 2 Answers ]

My GrandMother Use to use Skin Lighting/Whiting/Bleaching IDK which One when I was younger I'm from A tropical area so it's like living on the sun, I got darker So I Recently Started To ReUSe it Again, And it's making spot up, A fairly small amount of Tiny Orange Spots How do I fix it &...

Does Using Skin Lightening Products Make People More Likely to Get Skin Cancer? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. A lot of people use skin lightening/whitening products. It's a big business in many parts of the world. People who eat too much all the time and not burning off enough calories by exercising might run the risk of getting overweight. People who smoke tobacco products run...

Bio claire skin lightening cream crème how lond does it take to lightening your skin [ 1 Answers ]

Bio claire crème how long does it take to lightening your skin where in jamaica can I get it to buy

View more questions Search