Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamzlolly Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Jan 27, 2011, 06:00 PM
    Dark hand knuckle can anyone help please
    Hi there, so I started using caro light cream and oil for about 6 months now and I have gone a shade or two lighter but the bad thing is, I have dark knuckles... although not like pitch black and stands out or anything (because I wasn't proper dark to begin with,) but I still hate it. I've recently also ordered this cream called African queen beauty cream. I'm not sure if its going to work yet but I'm thinking if it does work, my dark knuckle will stand out even more so I was wondering if anyone can please save my life and help me on how to get rid of this dark hand knuckle please. My knees and ankle are fine just my silly hand knuckle and it's starting to annoying me now. Any reply would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
    _213Chanqe Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2011, 08:47 PM
    Why don't you apply the crème on your knucles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you recommend feeding those large soup 'knuckle' bones uncooked? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm talking about our 60 lb. dogs being given raw instead of cooked beef bones. I have always given cooked, but now am concerned about bone splinters. I have never given chicken or pork- ribs or chops, but have given the ham soup bones.

Why does my knuckle throb. [ 1 Answers ]

My knuckle on my right hand always looks swelled up and it hurts all the time. I can't hardly pick any thong up with that hand any more, I'm only 28 years old.

Pork knuckle [ 1 Answers ]

I used to live in UK, and always bought ham shank to make broth or pease pudding. Now I'm living in East Europe, and they only seem to sell pork knuckle. Can anyone explain the difference to me please, do these come from different parts of the leg, or is the meat treated in some way , I ask this...

Kicker 1947 knuckle head [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause kicker to keep engageing while motor is running

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

View more questions Search