Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manderz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 12:43 PM
    What's that movie called?
    This boy has a girl friend and she leaves him to go to canada, he decides to take his parents rv across country to find her, on the road trip him and his friends experiment with drugs, finally once in canada he finds out the girl has another love, this is a comedy
    Tubesox Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2011, 01:38 PM
    Road trip?
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2011, 06:09 PM

Go to the Internet Movie Database, The Internet Movie Database (IMDb). It contains a large database covering movies and TV shows of all varieties, and its search engine facilitates any number of approaches to deciphering a movie's title.

Click on the "Characters" option in the search window, then write the name of the character. This will take you to the character's home page, which ideally will have the name of the film itself. If the character appeared in more than one film (Sherlock Holmes, for example), there may be more than one movie listed. In some cases, there won't be a listing for the character, in which case you should return to the IMDB home page and start again.

Click on the "Names" option in the search window, then type in the name of the actor or director. You'll be sent to a page containing a list of all his work. Scroll through it until you find the name of the film you're looking for. This may take a little more work, but if you pinpoint the film name, you can be more assured that it's the right one. If you can't find it, go back to the IMDB home page.

Click on the "Plots" option in the search window, then type in key phrases connected to the plot. Examples of key phrases include "spy movie," "romance" or "explosions." Try to be as detailed as you can and include as many key phrases as you can. The engine will then take you to a list of plot summaries that include those key phrases. Sift through them until you find the one that matches your movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I have two I need but I thinks its about a few brothers with special powers and they fight I have no idea what its called. And the other one is where a witch was killed and she comes out at night

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's this movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

It's a scifi movie about this blacksmith who goes to slay a dragon and falls in love with this queen or something. But then he drinks some potion and falls in love with another woman. Anyway the ending is sad and I think someone dies, I can't remember. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Saw a movie on cable in the 90s about a high school student who was being bullied. Its similar to the new movie "Never Back Down" only this one has it where the school janitor saves the student from being jumped. He then trains the student how to fight. One scene I remember is when the janitor...

What's this movie called [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie I saw about a year ago.. I think it stared jim carrey but it was about a man who everyday did the same thing and did it all according to his watch, but thought the whole movie it was being narrated by an older woman who was witting his fate and he ends up dying by...

View more questions Search