Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nofear13 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 02:56 AM
    Photoshop CS5: problem in Shape Dynamics

I'm using a PC... is what I've installed for Tablet?.
    Or is any other way to fix this?.

*** help! :(

Jul 7, 2011, 07:38 AM
    I don't get it?. what you mean is I must chance my OS to Win7 or xp?.
    Or do something in my photoshop?. If so?. How can I chance it in photoshop?. Can you teach me the process?.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2011, 07:46 AM
    We don't know what you've installed. Where did you get the software and what OS are you using?

Jul 9, 2011, 05:25 AM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    I installed PS CS5 extended... I just got it from a friend, his using a laptop, I don't know if he has this problem too... my OS is Win7 already, don't know what should I do to fix this?.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2011, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nofear13 View Post
    i just got it from a friend, his using a laptop,
    That's likely the problem. Best to do a fresh install from the original DVD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CS5: Images positioning issue in browsers [ 0 Answers ]

When I preview my pages, some of the items are mispositioned. In addition "<%LANGUAGE =" is added on the far top left. In a previous attempt, the whole page displayed as the code (HTML and CSS) This issue is with a template I am re-designing through AP elements to give me more precise control as...

Dreamweaver CS5: Images positioning incorrect browsers [ 0 Answers ]

When I preview, some of the items are sometimes mispositioned. In addition "<%LANGUAGE =" is added on the far top left. In a previous attempt, the whole page displayed as the code (HTML and CSS) This issue is with a template I am re-designing through AP elements to give me more precise control...

How to cancel in shape In-shape contract? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I signed up for a 3-year contract. The monthly payments are pretty pricey. And the gym isn't even open 24-hours. It has already passed 3 days and I told them I wanted to cancel my contract. They told me of only two things that can make that happen which is moving 25 miles away or death. Even if...

Problem making colored marks in Photoshop [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I just installed Adobe photoshop CS2 on my computer four day ago, and been tinkering with it. I've noticed that when I open a new file and try to use the brush to or any too to make a mark on the open new file, every mark I make seems to be in blackish and grayish gradiation even...

Problem making colored marks in Photoshop [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I just installed Adobe photoshop CS2 on my computer four day ago, and been tinkering with it. I've noticed that when I open a new file and try to use the brush to or any too to make a mark on the open new file, every mark I make seems to be in blackish and grayish gradiation even...

View more questions Search