Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jun 10, 2011, 07:59 PM
    What's true love?
    I need your best definition of true love, and not something from the enternet... I need a true voice... Someone who truly knows. :P Thanks!
    dreindl Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 07:23 AM
    True love is when you feel deeply connected to another person, true love is when you realize that the only thing that really matters is the one you love, everything takes a back seat to the person you love. They are first and foremost in your life and you give them all your heart and know that they will not destroy it. True love is about passion intimacy and commitment and when your with that person the entire world seems to slow down and you two are the only thing that matter regardless of what you are doing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 02:13 PM

True love is when TWO people feel the same way about each other.
    Sumitkumar7266 Posts: 91, Reputation: 48

Jun 13, 2011, 03:59 AM
    True love is an inner feeling and it should be for them who are also true with you..
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 09:24 AM

True love to me is when you put the other person's happiness above your own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is Love? Your Definition of True love. And Loves among our society. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm 18 years old virgin. And I am curious about people's definition of love. ( especially about gay love) Does True love can appear between the same sexes? I want to hear from you about your true love and your definition of True Love. Does it exist? I just want to hear it from...

True Love [ 2 Answers ]

Does true love comes more than one time in life ? I think the person loves true real love one time in his life and the rest is just normal things.. not the real true thing

True Love [ 4 Answers ]

Well here it goes.I have been talking a gal for quite sometime and we ve a really good relationhip between us.We understand each other very well and I was a really close friend of her until sometime bak I realised I was in love with her.she is already committed to my best friend and I ve told him...

View more questions Search