Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 03:22 PM

But in all seriousness

The point in life is to live it

Your born,
    You live the life you have the way you choose to, Trying to be happy, staying sad I doesn't matter.
    You die

That's it, at least that's what I make of it anyway.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jun 5, 2011, 06:09 PM

It's all a puzzle. In fact I think I've gone to pieces...

I think I'm a few pieces short of a jigsaw :o
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 5, 2011, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post

but in all seriousness

the point in life is to live it

Your born,
    You live the life you have the way you choose to, Trying to be happy, staying sad i doesnt matter.
    You die

Thats it, at least thats what i make of it anyway.
    Sometimes our choices dictate how we live. Trying to be happy doesn't work, being happy no matter what, that works. Staying sad isn't an option. I've been there, and I decided that life is too short to dwell on sadness.

Every day is a gift. There are so many people that don't get the gift of a long life. My parents lived each day to the fullest, and that's what I'm doing. When I die I want people to celebrate my life, not mourn my death. I want people to say "She lived each moment! She did all she could with her life. She had a lifetime of wonderful, not a lifetime of nothing special".

Life is what you make it. It's yours to do with what you want. That's true. I for one plan to make the very best of whatever time I have here. :)
    Hope12 Posts: 159, Reputation: 25

Jun 6, 2011, 07:12 AM
    Hello Aletenweg,

I agree with you 100%, life is what we make it. If we lkook for the positive in any situation, we are happy because we don't dwell on the negative.
    Every day is a gift. There are so many people that don't get the gift of a long life. My parents lived each day to the fullest, and that's what I'm doing. When I die I want people to celebrate my life, not mourn my death.
    Life is precious, in fact I have a cockateil bird named precious. Every time he says: :Hello mommy", he reminds me of what a great gift our life is. Birds brains are small in fact some the size of a peanut, yet they can learn to talk. Our brains are far superior and much larger, how much more we can do to make our life rewarding, happy, fullfilling. Like the bible says at:
    Ecclesiastes 7:2 Better is it to go to the house of mourning than to go to the banquet house, because that is the end of all mankind; and the one alive should take [it] to his heart.
    Wise king Solomon spoke the above words, why? Because when one is born they have not yet accomplished anything, yet when one dies, they have accomplished either good or bad in their life. That is why life is what we do with it. May we all use our life in an honorable way.

Peeace,
    Hope12
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 04:34 PM

Hope, I also have a cockatiel, sadly she does have a peanut size brain. ;) She won't talk. She won't learn certain whistles. My other cokatiel did.

Hmm... maybe she doesn't want me to know she's smart. :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2011, 05:07 AM

I am quite sure brookie is smarter then me. I have her cookies in a Maxwell house coffee tin; she thinks her cookies are in the real maxwell house coffee tin on the counter. She knew what she wanted, I didn't. Who would have known.

My tidbit for today now I am off to work where I can be smarter then my clients.

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My life seems to not change... I feel depressed or stressed in life. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been feeling sad, lonely... Food isn't catching my interest anymore. I have a daughter, times I don't notice her happiness. I don't smile nor laugh anymore. Before I met my ex-boyfriend, I was blissful. Now, as of lately I could careless of my happiness. I notice this was a problem for quiet...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

View more questions Search