Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 09:26 PM
    Patches of discolored skin, Ance on my back.
    Um, Hi
    So my first problem is uneven skin tone. I have these large, dark patches on me. It's been like that ever since I can remember. I know it's not the sun because it's on my legs and I always wear jeans.

My second problem is acne. I never had a serious acne problem, but since I'm getting older (going on 19) I started breaking out a lot. I used to be able to control it with cold water and soap, but now that doesn't seem to really help anymore. It's all over my back and collar bone. I can't really wear anything, but t shirts and sweaters...

I was thinking that maybe it's because of my diet? Sometimes I hardly eat, and when I do eat it's pretty unhealthy food, but I never gained any weight so It never bothered me. So could that be the reason for my skin being uneven, or my acne? Or am I eating celery for no reason? Lol.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin patches [ 5 Answers ]

2 months before, I got red silvery patches all over my skin of legs around 15 -16 and some of them in arms and at back also!! I used 1%cortisone cream also and patches are been lightened up... but are still visible! But , now I think its becoming more dense... Can you help me out... that what...

How to blend light patches of skin [ 14 Answers ]

I used a product called mega blast from the company "world of entertainment". I used their cream for 2 and a half weeks until I noticed light patches of skin forming on my face and I stopped immediately. The service reps said that I may have been applying it too heeavily and too often. My question...

Lighter patches on african-american skin [ 1 Answers ]

Im am 22 yrs old, I do not have a dark skinned tone but not light either, I am somewhere in the middle, I recently developed a lot of light spots on my stomach and legs. My dad had this same problem but only on his back which is where I also had the problem at first. He said his doctor told him to...

Dirty skin patches [ 1 Answers ]

I have dirty skin patches on the back of my neck,elbows,ankles,and knees. Soap or alcohol does not work. Does any one know about this or how to get rid of it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.