Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dana123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Don't know movie
    This was a movie that I vaguley remember when I was a kid. I believe it was a family and there spaceship or something broke down in the woods. They kept trying to start but they could not fix it. So I think they go in to this building or temple and they run into a huge monster that looks sort of looks like a really ugly and messed up person. The people are like the size of his feet and he had long long black hair. Then the people ran into spiders and got caught in them and got attacked by giant spiders. They do finnaly kill this gigantic monster but I forget how. Anyone know the titile
    popsinflorida Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Sounds kind of like "lost in space" the movie
    jharrop Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 04:27 PM
    It sounds like the movie " the ewok adventure: caravan of courage" where this family crash lands on the planet and this monster grabs the two parents, and the kids grow up with the ewoks and they go after the monster, and that's where they attacked by the giant spiders hope this is the movie :)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 05:10 PM
    It definitely is The Ewok Adventure. I own both Ewok movies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Does anyone know this movie? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I can't remember the title (it might have said something about bees) or who played in it, but its about a group of guys in the military who all get bee tattoos. Im not sure how old it is but I seen it maybe 5 or 6 yrs ago. Please help!!

Does anyone know the name of this movie? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have tried to think of the name of this movie, it's from the 80's, I think. It's about a couple of kids that find an old cabin in the woods and an old man lives there, he has the cabin rigged w/ scary sounds to try to drive away the kids. They eventually become friends w/ the old...

Do You Know This Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking For The Name Of A Movie In Which Teacher & Children Are Abducted By Armed Men.the Teacher And Children Retalliate By Luring Them To A Cave ,where They Attacked Them With Hand Made Weapons And Killing Them.I Think It's a True Story,not Sure,but It Was Made Before The 80's.can You Help?

View more questions Search