Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grammarian-Bot Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Need software to join and mp3 with an m1v(video file)
    I have a video file. It's audio is not good so I've downloaded another audio for it. Now I need to join the old video file with the new audio file. What software should I use?

GB

Check out some similar questions!

Squeezing an MP3 file [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a program available to reduce (squeeze) an MP3 file for use on a web page?

Video Editing Software [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 movie clips that I loaded from my Panasonic Digital Camcorder to my Windows PC Computer. I want to be able to cut half of the 1st clip so only the left side plays and cut half of the 2nd clip so only the right side shows. Then merge the 2 edited clips together and play them simultaneously....

Better MP3 software/sorting solution [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there... When I listen to CDs, I choose the CD by the cover art, but when I'm listening to MP3s its only after I hear it that I can see the cover art... Also, when I listen to CDs I have them shuffled all over the place.. not grouped by genre, but dynamically thrown into various piles and...

Changing video clip to mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Way back when DOS was a system we could change file extensions at wiil. Not any more. Would like to know how I can change a video clip to an MP3 using Windows XP.

Mp3 free software [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any free softwares like audiogalaxy for downloading free mp3s

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.