Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crazypixie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 03:50 PM
    SF novel, don't know title.
    I am searching for a book I read a few years ago. Don't know the title or the author. :confused: I remember it was about a guy who finds a world woven into a carpet and becomes a part of it. Any one have any ideas what it was called? Or where I might find something similar to the story line? I read a lot of sci-fi :) and am always looking to expand my collection. Any good authors you know of will be much appreciated. Thanks. :D
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 29, 2007, 04:10 PM
    That was part of the Piers Anthony "Xanth" series, but I can't remember which book it is.
    Smspkn2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 10:30 AM
    It may have also been "Weaveworld" by Clive Barker.
    Arctodos Simos Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypixie
    I am searching for a book I read a few years ago. Don't know the title or the author. :confused: I remember it was about a guy who finds a world woven into a carpet and becomes a part of it. Any one have any ideas what it was called? or where I might find something similar to the story line? I read alot of sci-fi :) and am always looking to expand my collection. Any good authors you know of will be much appreciated. Thanks. :D
    The description sounds like Clive Barker's "Weaveworld".
    LaVette_99 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2010, 12:56 AM

Could it be "Crewel Lye" by Piers Anthony?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Deed Sale Title Question... Marketable title? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I was wondering if anybody was familiar with titles from tax deed sales. I am a beginner to the topic, but just was looking for some advice from some of you real-estate savvy experts out there. My question is about the title of a deed bought from a tax sale... How do you find out...

Title 5 [ 1 Answers ]

If selling a house do you need to upgrade to a title 5?

What is the title? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie I watched as a kid. I only remember bits and pieces. It is an animated movie about a boy that goes to a castle and in the beginning he rides around on a train, later on at the king's party he takes the magical scepter or a key or something and opens a forbidden door...

Please help with title? [ 3 Answers ]

I can only remember these teenagers got into this mansion and they went into a closet and there was a fake skeleton and a oojuii board they played it and then they were all trapped in the house, one man tried to get out from the attic I think and there was this pretty chinese woman and she said to...

Title [ 5 Answers ]

The title under my name has changed once or twice ( twice I beleive) today. Where do these titles come from and why do they change ?

View more questions Search