Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dleonskie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 09:51 AM
    I have a Miranda 350C Computer Flashgun which has two settings-Manual & Auto.
    Why won't the auto setting work when I use the flashgun on my Canon EOS 1000FN SLR camera. It sits snugly into the camera hotshoe, the "on" light works, as does "manual" and "auto" light, but I can only get the flash to go off on manual. I have no manual or instructions.I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks again.

Dleonskie
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 02:24 PM

Im not seeing and free pdf files out there for your flash unit. I found a place where you can buy a manual for it.

Miranda Flash Gun Instruction Manuals and Review Material - ePHOTOzine.com
    dleonskie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 04:53 AM
    Thanks for your help, I'll keep looking. Dleonskie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Miranda 350C Computer Flashgun which has two settings-Manual & Auto. [ 0 Answers ]

I have inherited the above without instructions,It works on manual with my Canon EOS camera but will not respond to Auto control. How can I test this to check whether its working properly. I don't know quite what to do with it. Would like info.and advice. Thanks...

How do I restart my computer to factory settings [ 2 Answers ]

I have a toshiba and would like to know howto restart it to factory settings, some one added a password and now I cannot do anything with my own computer.

How Do I Reboot My computer to factory settings? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to reboot my computer, I've given up on trying to fix it, I own a laptop Hp pavilion dv4000. I have two disc that I think might be the ones I need but I am not sure, One is Application and Driver Recovery DVD I tried it but all it did was reinstall a bunch of programs, I want my...

Computer changed its network settings by itself? [ 4 Answers ]

Before I ask my question, I would like to make the point that I'm not entirely certain that my regular means of internet access are, in the simplest terms, "legal". Under normal circumstances, I would usually connect to a wireless network called "linksys" which I understand is a wireless router...

View more questions Search