Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayln Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 11:55 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Me and my boyfriend had sex four days after my period ended, we had unprotected sex and now m breast hve been hurting for over two weeks and it's making me think I'm pregnant , they are really sensitive and feel big and lately I have been eating a lot and have gain 5lbs. I don't start my period in four days but I really need some answers thank you...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 12:01 AM

Since you had unprotected sex, there is a greater risk that you are pregnant. However, since we don't know your ovulation time, it's impossible for us to tell you whether you are or are not pregnant.

Luckily, pregnancy symptoms and premenstrual symptoms can be identical. You are just going to have to wait to see if you get your period when you expect it. If not, remember to test using first morning urine.
    summuxia Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 05:54 PM
    You had unprotected sex, so yes, you could be pregnant.
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 29, 2011, 09:05 PM
    Yeppers, you def could be. What happened? Did your cycle come?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

My period is 4 months late and I am not pregnant, can I still get pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, The first day of my last period was 5/22/2010 and it lasted for 5 days. Since then I have not seen a period. I have taken at best 15 home pregnancy test of various brands and they have all come back negative. I even went the length of going to the local health department to have two...

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search