Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2011, 10:07 AM
    Do you think we could pay Nickelback to stop trying to make music?
    If you hate Nickelback as much as I do, write a clever ode to the horendiscustating noise they produce as an answer to this question.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 26, 2011, 10:14 AM
    Hey, I don't like Hip Hop or Rap, but some people do.

Each to their own.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 04:42 PM

Don't like it? Don't listen.

I don't like country music, so guess what? I don't listen to country music.

It's really not that hard.

Jan 28, 2011, 01:24 PM
    Why can't I be spiteful anonymously on the internet? Of course I can just not listen to them, problem solved, but I like this problem. I wasn't asking for your advice. I wasn't asking for your moral disposition. I don't want your two cents. Keep them.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2011, 01:35 PM

Oh my god, You mean if I don't like a certain kind of music, all I have to do is stop listening to it? Wow! For all these years I have been listening to music I do not like. I never knew there was an option. Thanks guys here at AMHD, you are great. Why didn't I ever think of that. Animus, I think you should listen to them too, it really is a great idea.
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2011, 01:40 PM

Oh one other thing, I bet if you offered them about 78 million dollars a piece to quit their career they would. There is that chance that they like doing what they do and they don't do it for the money.

Jan 28, 2011, 01:44 PM
    **** this website I'm tired of pseudo-intellectual people trying to answer every god damn question that comes up you are all witless dreary sleazebags. How about I give you a dose of your own logic, If you can't answer the question, don't ****ing answer it!
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2011, 01:51 PM

How about you leave this site then Animus? You really should not start an argument here. Your question was very clearly answered. If you don't like it then move the hell on and leave us alone here. Do you thrive on asking stupid questions and complaining about the answers you receive?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    Why can't I be spiteful anonymously on the internet? Of course I can just not listen to them, problem solved, but I like this problem. I wasn't asking for your advice. I wasn't asking for your moral disposition. I don't want your two cents. Keep them.
    In fact you did ask for our advice, you did ask for our "two cents" so let's not get snubby here.

1. The fact is you don't have a legitimate question so this needs to be moved to the general discussions boards.

2. No one cares if you like or dislike Nickelback. The advice given is accurate, if you don't like it, don't listen to it.

3. Don't post a question and then attack the responders because they didn't give you the answer you're looking for.

4. I love Rock, and long live Nickelback, long live Chad Kroeger!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2011, 01:55 PM
    I guess some one got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 02:03 PM
    **** this website I'm tired of pseudo-intellectual people trying to answer every god damn question that comes up you are all witless dreary sleazebags. How bout I give you a dose of your own logic, If you can't answer the question, don't ****ing answer it!
    Your language displays negatively on your personality. I am given a good idea of what kind of person you are to be honest I think it would be best if you leave.

No one is posing as intellectual here, this is a Q&A site, where answers are given to questions based on multiple aspects. These aspects range from researching, experience, and knowledge.

Witless dreary sleazebags.. Now you're just spouting off and showing your true maturity level.

We in fact did anser your questionable question. You're entire last sentence is superfluous and most likely an act of being upset and having no control of the situation thus creating you to spout off without actually making any factual sense of anything relivant.

Let me know if you need a dumbed down version of what I just wrote, I tend to use big words because I'm a psuedo-intellectual. ;)
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ITstudent2006 View Post
    Let me know if you need a dumbed down version of what I just wrote, I tend to use big words because I'm a psuedo-intellectual. ;)
    Me not understand!:p
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 03:14 PM
    **** this website I'm tired of pseudo-intellectual people trying to answer every god damn question that comes up you are all witless dreary sleazebags. How bout I give you a dose of your own logic, If you can't answer the question, don't ****ing answer it!
    Animus, that's the problem. We are a question and answer site, not an "entertain Animus" site.

You don't ask questions, you try to start arguments, you say things that make people upset.

Any member of this site has the right to answer any question posted on this site. You don't get to dictate who answers and who doesn't.

Keep posting meaningless drivel and expect people to respond in kind.

Also, name calling is against the rules of this site. I suggest you grow up a bit, get a life, and if you don't like a certain band, instead of asking people to join you in a hate fest, try turning off the radio. :mad:
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 03:30 PM

I actually feel bad for the guy...

Coming on here to vent out his frustrations about a band. A pretty good band at that.

It's when he started to name call is when I felt EVEN more sorry for the guy. That was his only witty response.

*sigh*
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 03:32 PM
    You can be spiteful anonymous or not, but if you don't get the response you want, and seem to get overly upset about it when it happens,. don't ask.

That's my two cents, and keep it you seem to be needing some sense.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 03:41 PM
    I'm just a witless dreary sleazebag , but there is no logic in your statement it is only a witless dreary statement .
    The kind usually made behind anonymity and from afar

Would you have the fortitude to say that face to face? I would give a lot to find out.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2011, 12:12 AM

I don't even find the point in asking this question, I'm sorry, no, starting this 'discussion' or better, this 'campaign' against a certain music. What will that prove to you? That there are many people who share your opinion?

That you can very well do that in a blog and let your readers comment... or better, create a page on Facebook and get all the people 'like' your comment. I'm sure you'll be more satisfied.
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2011, 07:02 AM

I am going to share something I find a little funny, I am a big fan of Nickelback but have never been to a concert of theirs. All my friends like them too and brought up the idea last night of going to their next concert. Just found it ironic that this question or whatever you would call it apeared and then my friend brings it up that evening.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 29, 2011, 07:10 AM

Anus... I mean I'm Anus... Sorry I'm dyslexic this morning, it's Animus isn't it?

How would you respond if I offered to pay Aerosmith, or Elvis, or the Rolling Stones... maybe Puff Daddy or Snoop Dog! Dog forgive if I wanted to off Kanye West!

Why don't you go play on Yahoo answers or Wiki answers where they don't care about the quality of their answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.

How to make a music video [ 2 Answers ]

I've seen all of these videos on YouTube and such with music videos with clips of a TV show in them (like a tribute to some TV show and they have a bunch of scenes from them).well, I want to make a music video like that and I have all of my ideas except I don't know how to get the clips from TV...

How do you make someone pay what they are ordered to pay you? [ 2 Answers ]

I was the victim of a hit and run accident in Sept. of 2001. I know it may be too late, now, but when I found this site, I thought I might ask if there is any way I can ACTUALLY get the $500 he was ordered to pay me. I have contacted the DA, the judge, and the Dept. of Revenue, where I was...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

Name of a NickelBack Song [ 3 Answers ]

I just heard a song on the radio, I know that it is NickelBack, The lyrics are something like this: "Ayo, A yo, Ayo, or either its saying "away, away," Can anyone please help me with this one?

View more questions Search