Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mvp2011 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 08:31 PM
    Do size really matter?
    Does size really matter for the bedroom?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2011, 09:08 PM

How old are you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 09:10 PM

Yes, a king size bed is much better for comfort

All other size myths are for grade school and pretends who don't know better

Jan 17, 2011, 10:34 AM
    Comment on jenniepepsi's post

Jan 17, 2011, 10:35 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    I'm talking about size for a guy in the bedroom... Does size matter to you for a guy?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2011, 12:52 PM

For some it does not matter. For some it does. I prefer larger men. But my sister prefers more average. And some prefer small.

Its all about what YOU prefer. Not someone else.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 01:14 PM

Let me ask you this:

Do boob size matter? I mean, if she's got no boobs, or huge boobs or average boobs---does it matter to you? What about to your friends--do they have a preference on boob size?

What the HELL is the male fascination with their size?

So---YOU tell ME---why are you asking this question? What SPECIFICALLY do you want to know about size mattering, and WHY are you asking this question at all? Why is it eating at you?

Jan 17, 2011, 06:05 PM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    You didn't have to go off on me... just a question.. sorry if I asked this question

Jan 17, 2011, 06:09 PM
    Comment on jenniepepsi's post
    Thank you for not going off on me like the other person did.. I was just getting other opinions
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 06:36 PM

Are you male or female? It's not very clear after reading your other posts, because you mention a boyfriend and your profile picture is a female.

If you're female, than what do you prefer? Size only matters to guys. To females it's not really an issue.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 07:09 PM

I personally don't think size maters. It really is how you make the other person feel. If you are a male, making a woman feel like she is the only one in the world that captivates you, that she is the most beautiful person you have seen, making her feel un-inhibited, can be the most rewarding part of sex.

If you feel that your size is on the smaller side, you can always (and should always) do a little foreplay. It doesn't even have to be super sexual. It could be sharing a warm bath together, a shower, strawberry's with cool whip or chocolate, a massage. Plus there are many different positions that can make a smaller penis feel much larger.

Most women really don't care about size. What makes a good lover is what he puts into it. Ever heard that saying, "it's the motion of the ocean that counts"? ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 05:59 AM

Which brain are you talking about... the big head or the little head?

Of course brain size matters. Not many women get turned on by Forrest Gump in bed or out of bed..
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 06:38 AM

Okay, now that Alty pointed out your other post, I've REALLY got to wonder why you're asking this question.

Are you male or female? And why are you asking this question? My answer to you will have a lot to do with the reasons you ask this question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does size matter to you? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a pretty average penis size a little over 6" in lenght and 6" girth I am happy with it but recently found out that my house mates is a huge 8"! from a female perspective does that size actually make the difference for having better sex i realize its all about the motion but surely somone...

A matter of size and being a father [ 13 Answers ]

hi everyone! Here is my story... for which I need your adivice my brothers and sisters! Well I have been diagnosed with a deficieny in producing testesterone! Yes and I now take it externally. My penis measures 6-7 cms i.e. 2-2.5 inches and is thick! OK now also apart from that I have been...

Breast size: Does it matter to you [ 64 Answers ]

Hay, I've always wondered if us guys are majoritively more turned on by large tits or small ones as a matter of opinion. As far as I am concerned though I would perfer small ones, less to handle and I think they look far better when they are smaller and petite. And for you girls, do you think...

Does Size Matter? [ 44 Answers ]

OK, this is an age old question for the ladies... Does the size of the male organ matter? What in your opinion is the optimum size?

Size doesn't matter! [ 22 Answers ]

A mother and father take their 6-year old son to a nude beach in Mexico. As the boy walks along the sand, he notices that many of The women have boobs bigger than his mother's, so he asked his Mother why. She tells her son, "The bigger they are, the sillier the lady is.

View more questions Search