Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jan 13, 2011, 01:22 PM
    The things kids say...
    I got a nasty bug over christmas. Only lasted a few days but I was sooo cold and felt bruised all over.
    Telling a friend I said, 'Santa must have rolled me around in the snow and got his reindeer to trample all over me.' Her little boy, who we hadn't realised was listening, looked up, all wide-eyed, and said in an awed voice, 'WOW, you must have been REALLY naughty!'

Reminising with hubby he recalled this scenario:
    Son (aged about 5) approached daddy with sister (aged about 3) in tow.
    'Daddy where do babies come from?'
    Hubby is thinking about how much to say to children this age and how to phrase it.
    After a few seconds,
    Son: 'Daddy doesn't know - come on let's ask mummy.'

Anyone got any corkers from the mouths of babes?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2011, 01:24 PM

Good one... loved it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK for my wife to do things alone with her ex and her kids [ 43 Answers ]

My spouse and I have been married for several months, are both once-divorced and each bring 2 pre-teen children to our marriage, with no others planned. Today my spouse told me about plans to go to an amusement park next weekend for a 12-hour day with the ex-spouse and their 2 children--- Just...

Kids Say the Darndest things [ 2 Answers ]

1. The children had all been photographed, and the Teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. 'Just think how nice it will be to look at it when You are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.' ...

Kids say the darndest things. [ 6 Answers ]

I don't think it gets any cuter then this. :):) I love this little boy. rDI6GuAyo94

Kids say the dangest things [ 3 Answers ]

View more questions Search