Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jan 11, 2011, 06:07 PM
    I need advise!
    I'm 14 years old and Ive got a major friend problem... My friend and I had a fight a while ago.. Like somewhere near Halloweeen. We kind of made up.. But I can tell she still doesn't like me as much.. We had a sleepover on Saturday and had A TON of fun... Monday comes around and she ignores me, and is a TOTAL ***** to me. I try to hard to be her friend and she totally blows me of... I really hate that I keep trying and wish I would just give up... But I've lost someone really imortant to me this summer and I can't lose another friend... But she's really shady... My birthday is this Friday and all of the sudden she can't sleepover and I'm having 2 other firneds over... But she is just sooo ****ing annoying! She annoys me and I swear there are times I want ot kill her... But I can't hurt her.. I'm afraid... What the hell should I do? >:(
    Funsizest Posts: 16, Reputation: 6

Jan 11, 2011, 07:26 PM
    Okay, First of all, Hunny. ;) Anounceing that you want to kill somebody on the internet, probably isn't such a good idea. TeeHee (I won't tell anyone, Promise ;) ) Anyway, about your friend... It's tough to lose someone close to you, but everybody goes through it. My advise to you is to sit down with your friend and tell her what's up, tell her that you feel that she still hates you. Sit and talk for a while FACE TO FACE (Not over the phone, and not texting) and maybe you guys will work things out. Otherwise, give her space, and maybe she'll come to realize that she doesn't want to lose you as a friend either.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 10:10 PM

You have a good time with your other friends and leave her alone. When she gets over whatever she has, she will let you know. You can't just force her to talk, listen, or anything else.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...nd-487462.html

Same person.
    messinger Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2011, 05:37 PM
    If this is the same friend as befre its not worth it yo will find many mre friends who will respect you et forgive you for your mistakes. If this is another friend then yes just sit down with her and let her get your emotions out because if not she will just continue what she's doing now and then won't be able to keep this friendship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need advise [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal before I lost my virginity which was last year my period was irregular like sometimes it used to skip for two or sometimes three months now since I lost my v.I last year my period been coming every single month never skip un till my last period was February 14 I have taken...

Any advise? [ 13 Answers ]

Last night, I planted bird seed. This morning there was a bird. What do I feed it? :p :p

Need Advise [ 2 Answers ]

Just found out house I am living has been foreclosed on. Been looking for another place to live anyway because of the hole in the front bedroom. That happened a week before we moved in. My landlady has returned my last months rent, but we have not found another rental yet and have not yet received...

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

I would really like the advise! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok its been a while since I have asked a question lol but my period was due the 27th of may and it is now the 4th of June and still no period. Now I have had an off period before but since my husband and myself are trying to get pregnant I was wondering if I should take a hpt. Just let me know what...

View more questions Search