Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maggie 3 Posts: 262, Reputation: 41

Apr 16, 2009, 10:51 PM
    "But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strengh; They shall mount up with
    wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint."
    Isaiah 40-31
    I have been awaken in the middle of the night many times, and I always read Gods
    Word and pray for I feel God wants my attention. This happens often I know when we
    Draw near to God He draws to us. This is the time I wait on the Lord, His word
    Talks to me, I pour my heart out to Him in Love, and let Him know what grieves me,
    But I know He knows anyway. In the middle of the night there is a quietness and
    Stillness and the time is so right for Him.
    One night I got up, Nov. 06, so grieved over the war in Iraq and all the men and women that were injured and lost limbs, were praying for better care. I had seen on TV
    How bad some hospitals were treating them. I was weeping and feeling
    Pain for them, I wanted to help so bad so I put it in Gods hands. That's when I heard
    God impress upon me to send booklets called "Thought Conditioners" to the troops.
    The booklet have 40 powerful spiritual phrases that can change the quality of life and
    Give you strength and hope and build faith. I had given them to people I had ministerd
    To, and has helped me for years. In Jan. o7 I stared making arrangement and got
    Permission in April, and was able to send over 4000, that year. I also included the 91 PS.
    That is a very good prayer for protection, my husband and I say it ever day and
    I pray that many of you out there do the same. God loves us so much and is waiting for us to come
    To Him and pour out our heart to Him, He is waiting for us.

My love and Blessing, Maggie 3
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 11:33 PM
    Maggie 3,
    Thank you so much for sharing that.
    What you have done is a very nice thing to do.
    I often pray for our troops asking God to help keep them out of harms way and also for those injured and for those who have lost loved ones and friends in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    I will do so again tonight.
    I hope that everyone will and also to pray for peace in the world.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2011, 08:53 PM

Update: Waiting on God IS worth it. Hubby is working and I have started my teaching career. The baby is beautiful and sooooo smart. We are living on our own again and God has restored our lives. We are still making financial gains, but it's a complete turnaround from before. While I was pregnant and the both of us out of work, we had EVERYTHING we needed and more for ourselves and the baby. God allowed my family and friends to support us and God took care of all the details. (My mom had a 5 bedroom, beautiful home so we had lots of space, food, and baby items.)
    My advice, keep pressing in faith for the things you know God has for you and His will, will be better than what you thought you wanted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother of my Lord [ 139 Answers ]

When St. Elizabeth greets Mary the Mother of Jesus, she says: Luke 1 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? I believe she is recognizing that Jesus is God and therefore means Mother of my God. What do you think she means?

Slum Lord [ 4 Answers ]

In April, I moved into my apartment. It is now June and there are letters coming here every other day saying this property is scheduled for sheriff's sale September 9, 2008. My mom told me to start an escrow account until the situation is resolved or just in case I have to move. Is this true? How...

My land lord [ 2 Answers ]

M landlord has got a eviction letter on the property in which I'm living with my two kids and partner ,from county court , because he didn't pay his mortgage on time from last 6 months and I'm renting his property, so kindly tell me what I should do ? And where to go? And for more information my...

Need to know the name of the movie.waited 10 years [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I need to find the name of the movie which I will describe now.I have seen this movie between 1992-1998.sorry I don't remember if it was released at that time also.I slightly remember on the VHS movie title written as MISSION POSSIBLE,but there is no such title when I've searched in...

View more questions Search