Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LolliPopy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 12:58 AM
    Could I b pregnant?
    Hi I'm 26 and not 'ttc as such I am married and off pill for four years with no birth control or condoms I got light pink spotting/mucus last week for four days and no period as such although I'm not fully regular it's always round the same time monthly I took a hpt but negative should I take another or forget it. I wouldn't mind if I was pregnant
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 01:02 AM

You should wait approximately another week to test again. Remember to read the test exactly within the time frame on the box. Test using first morning urine as it is more concentrated with the hcg hormone.
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Dec 22, 2010, 09:54 AM

I would also suggest that you wait another week before taking another test but also be aware that it could just be and off cycle for you this time so just wait and see. Keep us updated
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2011, 08:57 AM
    Did you test again?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

HI THERE COULD ANY ONE HELP ME BEFORE I DECIDE TO TAKE A TEST:confused: I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND 6 DAYS AGO (TUESDAY 6TH) TODAY(12TH) AT ROUND ABOUT 1.00AM I HAD LITTLE AMOUNT OF BLEEDING..BUT URINE IS CLEAR. BUT... IT IS ROUND THIS TIME OF MONTH I AM DUE ON MY PERIOD.. ...

Really confused pregnant. Or not pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm really confused.. I remember having a period mid week of Jan. I didn't have a period for the month of Feb. I'm normally regular and have a 28-30 day cycle. I have unprotected sex for the months of Jan and Feb. today March 17 I noticed there was light tan brown on the tissue I used. I've...

Trying to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my last period was on dec 21,2007 we have been trying to have a baby from then on. Can you tell me if I were to get pregnant when will my test show it...

View more questions Search