Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubs123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 01:11 PM
    Horrible situation! Cant understand my past relationship
    My boyfriend and I were in a very serious relationship. Him and I took vacations together, never argued, truly loved each other, his mother and I even said it to each other, and even he brought up the idea about moving in together. One day out of no where... things started to get rocky and just plain hard. He was never emotionally there and resented me for some reason. He started to make up lies, only wanted to see me once a week, but also wanted to make things work until one day he texted me "I can't do it anymore". I was broken. A sadness I have never felt before. After that text... he never wanted to speak to me or even meet up with me to discuss things to my face. He avoided me at all costs and even told me "I would have no problem ignoring you in a room". I have moved on for the most part and am definitely pretty happy about my life. But there is this emptiness of why he won't talk to me and I all of a sudden became garbage to him. Everyone tells me to move on and forget about him... so how can I when I still don't understand what to do... or what I even did!
    commitment Posts: 65, Reputation: 4

Dec 15, 2010, 01:23 PM
    Ask him, a man can't be soooooooooo much in love with you and then suddenly nothing, then as soon as u get your anser you will feel more comfortable to move on,
    pal_g3 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 03:02 PM
    Ask him that will help you to move on. He can't just walk away leaving everything behind. Bring in some mutual friend if he's not ready to talk to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 15, 2010, 05:57 PM

His feelings changed, and you got caught off guard. It will take time to get over the shock, and hurt, disappointment, an rejection.

You may never get answers from him, and you can only get closure by accepting he lost that loving feeling.

We have all been there, and know it sucks. We move on to heal, and do better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horrible situation [ 12 Answers ]

My husband calls me horrible names every time we have an argument he tells me how loose I am and he knows how much it hurts me. I would not open the door that night and he knocked it open. After he does all this he says he loves me and the kids I'm so sad I need advice does anyone think he will...

Opinions sought on horrible break up situation [ 123 Answers ]

Threads merged Hi all I broke up with the ex a couple of months ago from a pretty serious relationship (we were going to move away together - she was in love etc). I never challenged her decision or put any pressure on her for anything - just said that I wouldn't try and get us back...

I don't understand this relationship [ 8 Answers ]

This is confusing to me, I had a 5 year relationship then I was asked to interview in another city I could only find part time work at the time in the city where we resided, and I wanted to talk about it with her. When I told her about it she became angry and hung up the phone on me, our...

Please help me understand this situation! [ 11 Answers ]

There is so much here I don't even know where to start I was dating an ex model who was in all ways model looking. Problem is she was very insecure about her looks and brains and weight. When I met her, I noticed these traits and I had some reservations about seriously dating her, but I...

View more questions Search