Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nettenette95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 01:07 PM
    Can I transfer my fines to out of state court?
    its2am Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Dec 8, 2010, 11:53 PM
    The state your moving to does not collect fines or court costs from you. The state you were charged in will still collect your fines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Son needs help with court fines. [ 2 Answers ]

My son, recently married and a new father ( and step father to two children) has made some really BAD financial decisions. He was in trouble with the law in his younger days, spent time in work release, and when he was released, he still owed huge court fines. He got married to a girl that had two...

How to legally transfer PTI (drug court ) to another state [ 5 Answers ]

I am on probation started on the 18th of November 2010 I have two charges both felonies but one was reduced to misd. But kept felony case number, weird any way on felony probation as well. Also Currently attending Drug Court as part of my PTI how do I transfer this from FL to NC ? What are my...

How do I find my court fines that I owe [ 1 Answers ]

I want to join the army but need to find and sort out court fines any help I'm in the UK

Appearance in Court for Fines.Will I go down? [ 1 Answers ]

Today I have to appear before a judge for fines. It was a court date given to me from the judge in case I was not able to pay the fines in Full by this date. I have made payment, but not in full. Will I be sentence to jail time? Or is this just a day to ask for an extension?

View more questions Search