Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rissarooo Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2010, 08:53 PM
    What does this mean?
    Hey, I have an amazing boyfriend that loves me, but I keep having dreams about another guy and this other guy won't stop being on my mind. I am constantly thinking about this other guy, but I don't like him in that like you like you way I think. My boyfriend and I have been datin for 2 months and there haven't been a lot of problems. And I am a really good friend with this other guy, and I keep having the same dream over and over about him and I don't know what it means. What do I do? Should I tell them?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 21, 2010, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rissarooo
    Should i tell them?
    Of course not!

There will be hundreds of guys throughout your life who will amaze you and excite you and flirt with you, but you owe it to the person you are with (or married to) to ignore them. Be a mature girl and honor your relationship with your boyfriend.
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Nov 24, 2010, 12:48 AM

What exactly is happening in the dream I also agree with wondergirl you should respect him enough to not tell him that your thinking of other guys if you still want to be with your boyfriend, and are you sure you don't have any feelings for the guy in your dream?
    Rissarooo Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2010, 05:33 PM
    Comment on macman11393's post
    I'm sure I don't have feelings for this other guy. In this dream he meets me in a mall and buys me roses and he tells me he has something important to tell me but then I wake up from my dream.
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Dec 5, 2010, 12:09 PM

Yea sounds pretty confusing and I'm obviously no dream expert I guess all I can say is try and wait it out and see if anymore dreams come up about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search