Nov 23, 2010, 03:47 AM
    Hi Ive been beeding for 17 days is it normal
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Nov 23, 2010, 03:53 AM

Are you currently employed?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2010, 04:53 AM

Do you mean bleeding ? How old are you ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal to be 15 and have my period for 23 days? [ 4 Answers ]

I started my period Nov.22nd... but I was only supposed to have my period for 5 days... Today is December 14th and I'm still on... I have no cramps, no back pains... My period feels like a regular period. Can you tell me what's wrong?

Could you be pregnant? I'm 4 days late I've done a test but got a negative result? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 4 days late got a negative result but got really sore boobs and feeling so tired I just want sleep all day long, got headache and keep getting cramps going to the loo a lot more just want to cry and I'm moody all the time?

I had brown discharge for 3-4 days and then a periods for 2-3 days, is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 yeards old. I had brown spotting for about 4 days. It was a week before I got my period. I had been on medicine for a sinus infection. One was a steriod pill that was taken for a month and then after that month I was put on sulfameth. Once it was time for my period to come I got the really...

I've haven't had a normal period but this has lasted 7 days. [ 4 Answers ]

This week is my expected week for my period but when I supposedly "started" all it was , was heavy dark dark red almost brown discharge and then the next day some regular looking blood but not like my period just a tiny bit and its been going back and forth like that for five days now... is that an...

I've had a BAD past 2 days guys... [ 17 Answers ]

I hung out with "the girl" last night with a bunch of friends, and lets just say it did NOT go well. I can totally tell now that her friend is the cause for ALL of this, so that got me in a huff last night. This morning I woke up and was told my dog died, and to top it all off... I just got...

View more questions Search