Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nalexander Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Car
    I have a 2000 audi a6 I just got a new transmission I was wondering what type of transmission fluid should I use and how much. The dealer price me at $190 which I think is crazy price. Thanks!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 05:52 PM

Are you saying someone installed a new trans and did not fill it or test it? How do you know it works. What type of trans did they install, new or rebuilt and by who? http://www.fcpgroton.com/product-exe...ht+Brown+Color)
    nalexander Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 10:50 AM

Yes rebulit from really low mielage car. But the transmission company won't pay for the oil just to fix the problem which I think is crap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in NYC. Unemployed 2 years. Just paid off car note. Can creditors take car? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in NYC. Unemployed 2 years. Just paid off car note. Can creditors take car?

I purchase a car from private car dealer, they relase pink slip, can they reposes car [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a car last year juy 2009 for 7,800.00 in CA. paid 3,550.00 cash and ended with balance of 4,250.00 NOTE: on contract there was no due day or payoff day- is blank, I have pay them 3,500 as of today, I am currently unemployd and I pay dealership any amout that is posible. Also a month...

What movie is this?around 1990, 2 men, car, threatens to light the car on fire [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've been trying to work out which movie this is for ages, The name I can't remember but it was made around 1990 and is an american black comedy I think, I don't remember the plot but there is a scene in it where the two men are arguing and one gets into the car and locks the doors, the...

View more questions Search