Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 06:42 PM
    How to get rid of strikes on your driving record.
    I got in a car accident and totaled my car. I didn't hit anyone or did any damage to anything but myself. I was the only person in it. I just got a new car (sports car) and the insurance is a little over 100 dollars a month at the lowest because I have 4 strikes from that accident (that's how my mother put it). How do I get rid of the strikes or can I?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 06:47 PM

You can't except as time goes by. That's is the only thing that can remove it. Did you ask the insurance company how long it will last on your record?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 06:54 PM

If you received a ticket, those count as "points" on your license, but also insurance underwriters also counts many things into your auto rate. Age, driving record, tickets, accidents and more.

Exactly what "strikes" they are talking makes a difference.

But most likely far after the fact is too late to deal with
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 06:52 AM
    No I didn't ask my insurance, but I didn't get a ticket, because it has been more than 2 weeks since the accident. Thank you for the info though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Expungement driving record [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a DUI that I got back in 2006 expunge or sealed I'm in Kentucky.

I need to check my driving record for free [ 2 Answers ]

Long story short my license is suspended due to tickets but I don't know where the tickets were given to me how do I check my driving record for free no strings attached

Felony driving record removal [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is possible after 10 years, can a felony be removed from my driving record? I am in the state of New York

Driving record [ 5 Answers ]

Can I seal my driving record from insurance company"s and employers in the state of Illinois

View more questions Search