Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 10:18 AM
    Fable 2 lock on glitch
    So I'm playing fable and locking onto people to drag them to the shadow temple and when I loaded it wouldn't lock onto anyone. How do you fix lock on glitch? It does zoom in so the Lt button isn't broken
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 06:40 PM

Have you tried restarting the console?
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 06:54 AM
    Comment on FadedMaster's post
    Yes and I went to a different area. It won't lock onto anyone. I tried enemies and civilians. Guess I should restart then...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old fable or folk tale [ 0 Answers ]

OK there was this story I read when I was younger I think it might have been a folk tale or fable. OK so there's this old man and he goes and meets someone else old I don't know if it's a man or woman but he tells the person about his troubles and the person gives him an animal and tells him a...

Can't turn on laptop, all caps lock,Num lock, scr. Lock lights are on [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one help me, please I don't know what did my kids do my sony laptop, now I can't turn it on. When I turn on the laptop, only power, battery and hard drive lights are on but the screen is not on at all. All caps lock, Num lock and Screen lock lights are on all the time, the laptop doesn't...

Fable tlc- PC [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I got a question here. I keep sacrficing mercs but I still can't get sckrom's bow, I did 12 am but I was one min before and its pissing me off. How did I get skrocm's bow?

For all you Republicans out there, Aesop's fable updated [ 6 Answers ]

The Ant and The Grasshopper (old and new) OLD VERSION: The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, Building his house and laying up supplies for the winter. The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and Plays the summer away. Come winter, the ant is...

View more questions Search