Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Oct 10, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Trivial pursuit
    Thinking of buying a new version for the family. We have a few, some we like, some less so.
    Anyone know what categories the new master edition has and if it is basically the same as the original classic version but with a timer?
    Anyone got any other recent releases they would recommend?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to understand what non trivial differences between nations means. [ 1 Answers ]

Understanding the world economy and different strategies for entering into foreign markets. A question in my text book uses the phrase 'nontrivial differences' and I don't understand the phrase so I can't begin to understand the question.

The Pursuit for whitening products that DO work [ 70 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have been on the pursuit for beautiful fair skin. Not porcelain white but even tone, freckle free skin. So, if you have tried or are currently trying some products right now, do update us. NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS here. So lets go down to business. :)

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness, right? [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, the bail out bill has my panties in a twist so to speak. I'm 37. I work part time. I have two children. My husband and I work. We work allot. We sacrifice. The "experts" say the 7 billion dollar bail out plan is necessary or there will be a "credit crisis". This leaves me confused. "Credit...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.