Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jigicou Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Should I tell her
    There is this girl I know and she has expreced some intresst in datting. However she comes from strong christian back grounds and I`m bi sexual. Should I tell or keep it to myself.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Well if she is a strong christian I doubt she would have much interest long term but you will never know unless you tell her.
    gkhemka Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Nov 18, 2007, 02:14 PM
    I am sure everyone would agree that honesty in general is the best policy and therefore you should tell her if you are looking at a long relationship with her.

However, they also say ignorance is bliss. Which means if you both are going to be seeing each other in the short term, there should be no harm in keeing this fact from her as long as you don't cheat while your with her and she knows that this is a short term relationship.

In either case, the moral high ground is to be honest and you need to choose which path works best for you and her.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Be honest and tell her because often girls, especially younger ones, go heart first into a relationship and already have LOVE in their head before they really get to know you.
    Even if you tell her you will go out with her and don't want a Long Term or serious relationship
    She will in her head be planning on how to make it one as she continues falling for you.
    So if you go into any type of relationship with her and don't tell her she is likely to fall head over heels for you and then be crushed when you do tell her.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Do you want to date her and be with ONLY her? Then the answer is obvious!
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Not to oversimplify but I don't see it having a lot of potential.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 10:25 PM
    I agree with everyone above , if you intend to turn this into a long term relationship it is only fair to tell her. If you intend not to have a LTR then don't lead her on and break her heart. Then you don't need to tell her anyway.
    sxybaby1 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 02:01 AM
    I think you should tell her I found out my boyfriend was bi after I had a child wiv him an now find it very hard 2 trust or really believe a word he says you should give her a chance 2 make her own mind up before love takes over. Please will you comment on my questin thanks hope all goes well for you x
    helpdave Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 20, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Ask her out or don't there a plenty of fish in the see they say! You need to figure out whether you like like cucumbers or pink marshmellows first. So I would suggest get your own problems sorted out before putting them on someone else.

Imagine going out with someone whose interested in anyone regardless of sex, your opening up a whole world full of hurt there my friend!
    Jigicou Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Comment on sxybaby1's post
    Helped me see thng threw her eyes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search