Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Looking View Post
    I feel so special. I just got my first reddie.

It seems like the board has become inundated with young teenagers who think they are ready for things they clearly are not ready to do. It makes me sick. :(
    I just balanced it out for you.;)
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    I just balanced it out for ya.;)
    Thanks, I saw that. Somehow I don't believe her... or she has terrible choice in boys. I suppose it could be either. :p

I've only been out of high school for about 10 years - have things really changed that much? When I was in middle school, we might have had "boyfriends", but that just meant you liked each other and hung out together. Our parents didn't let us date. No, that fun started in high school.
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 03:28 PM
    Thanks, I saw that. Somehow I don't believe her ... or she has terrible choice in boys. I suppose it could be either. :p

I've only been out of high school for about 10 years - have things really changed that much? When I was in middle school, we might have had "boyfriends", but that just meant you liked each other and hung out together. Our parents didn't let us date. No, that fun started in high school.
    I read her other posts as well and saw that it is the same guy...

Yes, things have changed since then. I graduated in 96 and I feel the kids today dress different and act different. I find it to be scary and sad that these really young ones come on here andask about sex. If this keeps going, we will have another baby boom.:eek:
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 03:43 PM
    I read her other posts as well and saw that it is the same guy....

Yes, things have changed since then. I graduated in 96 and I feel the kids today dress different and act different. I find it to be scary and sad that these really young ones come on here andask about sex. If this keeps going, we will have another baby boom.:eek:
    I don't think she is going to like how I called her on her attempt at deception.

Too many children are trying to grow up too fast. Unfortunately, it isn't anything new. The period when children had what we think of as childhoods was very brief and limited to very few places.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 03:48 PM
    Thanks, I saw that. Somehow I don't believe her ... or she has terrible choice in boys. I suppose it could be either. :p

I don't believe that 10 years ago cell phones and IM's were like they are today either. Before our parents used to regulate who we were talking to in some way or another. In today's times there almost is no policing by many parents at all. Many just don't want a high bill and figure nothing will come of it.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2010, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    I don't think she is going to like how I called her on her attempt at deception.

Too many children are trying to grow up too fast. Unfortunately, it isn't anything new. The period of time when children had what we think of as childhoods was very brief and limited to very few places.
    I thought you made a great point, but I bet it will go over her head. I also wonder if she came back on as Sanborn.

I must have been lucky. We had all kinds of group activities in middle school with guys and girls, but there was no pressure beyond that. Our big concern was finding moms that were willing to drive us up to Lake Tahoe for the day during the summer and for skiing during the winter. We had fun. In high school, it was about whose parents would let 20-40 kids come to their house. My parents did about once a month, so we could play pool, watch videos, listen to music. I know it was a lot more fun than what these kids are getting involved in - if they could only see.

Suddenly, I feel so old. :p
    Marriage Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 04:00 PM
    I thought you made a great point, but I bet it will go over her head. I also wonder if she came back on as Sanborn.
    So far she is behaving herself if she did. I find it interesting that two people post with about the same question within thirty minutes of the first one getting a response she didn't like. However, I am willing to give both of them a chance. Teens these days do seem to have about the same problems.
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    I dont believe that 10 years ago cell phones and IM's were like they are today either. Before our parents used to regulate who we were talking to in some way or another. In todays times there almost is no policing by many parents at all. Many just dont want a high bill and figure nothing will come of it.
    When I was in high school, pagers and three way calling were in. Yes, my parents also had a say in every thing and place I went to. Eyes were always on us kids. Now these kids can do anything and this texting is absolutely pathetic. :rolleyes: Call me old fashioned, but I liked it better when you just picked up the phone and had a real convesation. Lol
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 04:06 PM
    So far she is behaving herself if she did. I find it interesting that two people post with about the same question within thirty minutes of the first one getting a response she didn't like. However, I am willing to give both of them a chance. Teens these days do seem to have about the same problems.
    I did see that to. It seems like it happens a lot. Thet post, get answers that they don't like, them half hour later, they come back with a new user name asking the same question.:rolleyes:
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 07:29 PM

I can't stop eating those mini ritz cheese cracker sandwiches things. You know, the ones with the fake cheese?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    I can't stop eating those mini ritz cheese cracker sandwiches things. You know, the ones with the fake cheese??
    Good but fattening, fattening, fattening hon... :eek::D:rolleyes:
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    I can't stop eating those mini ritz cheese cracker sandwiches things. You know, the ones with the fake cheese??
    That fake cheese is such a hit I hear they are considering actually putting a milk like substance into it!

But it will no longer be a good patch for tire repair if they do. The sword has a double edge.
    Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 08:12 PM
    When I was in high school, pagers and three way calling were in. Yes, my parents also had a say in every thing and place I went to. Eyes were always on us kids. Now these kids can do anything and this texting is absolutely pathetic. :rolleyes: Call me old fashioned, but I liked it better when you just picked up the phone and had a real convesation. lol
    When I was in high school the telegraph was in... barely.

We did what we wanted... but got an a$$ kicking if caught, A real one with bruises and swelling.
    Then it was worse when dad came home.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 08:16 PM

Yeah when I was in high school the Fonz stole my leather jacket...
    Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 08:18 PM
    Who we talking about??
    I like gossip!

I been missing a lot missing the last week like I did.
    Marriage Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    Who we talking about???
    I like gossip!!

I been missing a lot missing the last week like I did.
    A teen who may or may not like a boy who may or may not like her but he kissed another girl he may or may not like and our op got mad. Now she wants to know if he still maybe likes her.

There is another girl with close to the same story who came on after the first girl got answers she didn't want.

They may or may not be the same person.

Good luck catching up on what you missed. Our cruise ship seems to be sailing through either an iceberg field or a minefield-full steam ahead. :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2010, 08:32 PM
    A teen who may or may not like a boy who may or may not like her but he kissed another girl he may or may not like and our op got mad. Now she wants to know if he still maybe likes her.

There is another girl with close to the same story who came on after the first girl got answers she didn't want.

They may or may not be the same person.

Good luck catching up on what you missed. Our cruise ship seems to be sailing through either an iceberg field or a minefield-full steam ahead. :rolleyes:
    Don't forget the part about the other boy who may or may not be the same boy who just wants to get laid, but the OP wants to know which one is a better choice.
    Marriage Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 08:34 PM
    Don't forget the part about the other boy who may or may not be the same boy who just wants to get laid, but the OP wants to know which one is a better choice.
    I knew I forgot part of it. :rolleyes:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 09:05 PM

Hi kids.

I'm here for a good time, not a long time, so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day. :)

I don't know why so don't ask. ;)
    Marriage Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Hi kids.

I'm here for a good time, not a long time, so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day. :)

I don't know why so don't ask. ;)
    What kind of good time? ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circus cartoon movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.I'm looking for a name of a 80/90's cartoon movie where there are a couple of children who where sent in a circus/carnival dimension where they meet a girl with a creepy doll in her hands.

90s cartoon kids movie about the circus [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, so the movie that I cannot figure out was made in the 90s, I think, because I was a 90s kid. I remember watching it in daycare. But anyway... the movie took place near a carnival or circus and it had a boy in it too. I don't remember the plot or anything. Wow, that shows how much of the 90s I...

Circus Price [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving out and I came across these advertising books from the ringling bros. circus that are signed from people who participated in the show. They are from 20th-25th celebrations and I was just wondering if they would be worth anything. I thought they may be worth something since they are...

View more questions Search