Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duh101 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 01:45 AM
    I have small white/red spots under the skin inside of my upper arms. Any information?
    I have small white/red spots under the skin inside of my upper arms. Any information?
    toby2010 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2010, 12:24 AM
    Hi, I had this same problem on inside of my left arm when I was about 10, I had been away with the school for a week on an activity camp thingy where all week I only washed once! (being a young boy haha) I went to the doctor who if I remember it was just an infection and I remember being given a cream to put on it that cleared it up, I still 8 years later have tiny marks like scars where they were but nothing anyone would see unless you pointed it out and looked close. Hope this helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small pimples on my upper arms [ 31 Answers ]

I have had this for all of my life. I am now 29. I have a very bad habit of picking at them and making my arms look real ugly for weeks till they heal. I would do anything to get them gone or close to it. I don't have insurance so any other ideas would help. Please help me. Thanks Stacey

I have two small red/white bumps inside my mout one under lip other on inner cheek [ 3 Answers ]

I have two bumps inside my mouth - one on left cheek and other under top lip does anyone have thoughts?

Little White White spots all over my arms. Monobenzone user [ 43 Answers ]

I have been using it for almost 2 weeks but not every day. I have started using it twice a day and then decided to slow it down and use it once a day. I have mixed the 20% with my body lotion and that's how I used it. At the beginning I noticed that my skin got brighter and no side effects and...

Red Rash on upper arms [ 7 Answers ]

I've had this rash my whole life. I don't know what its called. My mom took me to the doctor when I was a teen and they prescribed lotion, that did not work. I was wondering if anyone else had this rash. Have you ever had it cured? Do you know anything that could help me?

View more questions Search