Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 09:41 AM
    How can power shift automatically from battery to direct supply?
    I am using windows 7.
    In windows xp, when the battery of my laptop charged full, it automatically worked on direct supply of current means by cable.just by removing cable laptop worked on battery.but since I installed win 7, I have never seen this option working, although I have tried for a lot of power options.
    Moreover the battery use time has reduced from 4 to 2 hours in just 6 months.I have a lenovo laptop.
    Please guide me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 7, 2010, 10:13 AM
    Sounds like your battery is on it's way out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power supply issues Apple Power Mac G4 dual 1.25 MDD [ 4 Answers ]

I disconnected the power cord on a G4 MDD dual 1.25 to reset the firewire ports and now the unit will not power on. When I push the power button it flashes on for a sec and then nothing happens. I tried doing a SMU reset and a different power cord to no avail. I have had this unit for about 6-7...

My 220 watt mackie power supply kept on blowing fuses were you plug in the power cord [ 2 Answers ]

My 220 watt mackie power supply kept on blowing fuses were you plug in the power cord.

Power supply [ 5 Answers ]

What is the benefit of 220 volt supply over 110 volt or 440 volt?

Power supply [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know how to power up a Automation Direct power supply (STP-PWR-3204). Currently, I have connected the 120V AC pins G,N,L to various connections to a 10-circuit terminal block which in turn in wired to other components such as stepper drivers, etc. But to power up everything, I...

View more questions Search