How to attract a guy you like?
    How to attract a guy you like?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 01:19 PM

How old are you?
    crazy_kendall3 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2010, 07:05 PM
    Find things in common, but never go into that "friend zone" area. Once your there it is really hard to get out of. Keep things flirty by telling him stuff about you, and asking him to help you with something's.. and then get him alone just to talk.. and be cool. Then occasionally ask him out for drinks, maybe dinner or a movie.. That will definitely let him know that your cool, but not too immature for him. You know? :) sometimes a guy just likes having you around, not slutty. But they never complain. Hahaha.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2010, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_kendall3 View Post
    Find things in common, but never go into that "friend zone" area. Once your there it is really hard to get out of. Keep things flirty by telling him stuff about you, and asking him to help you with somethings.. and then get him alone just to talk.. and be cool. Then occasionally ask him out for drinks, maybe dinner or a movie.. That will definatly let him know that your cool, but not too immature for him. You know? :) sometimes a guy just likes having you around, not slutty. But they never complain. Hahaha.
    We ask the age because you may be giving advice to a youngster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to attract. [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so the other night I met this basically unattainable girl who can probably get any man in the world. I know that is selling myself short and it won't stop me for trying, I just wonder how do you attract someone like that. We met the other night and had a great conversation and I am moving in...

How do I attract him? [ 8 Answers ]

Does anybody know how I could attract the boy I like? I love him and I want him to love me too, really bad! I'd like to know the best way, also by not embarrassing myself. I hope it will be something easy I could do! Thanks!:D

Opposites attract [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone help me... Why would a guy who is completely the opposite of me like me... alot! He is into weed, smoking and can come across quite cocky (despite the fact he is usually jokin, its just the way he is) Whereas I am sort of a geek, college work comes first, hate drugs and smoking,...

View more questions Search