Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baseball4life13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 10:37 AM
    Does she really like me or is she interested in someone else?
    This still confuses me. I don't know why but it does. Sometimes it seems like her and one of her guy friends are just in the "Friend Zone" and sometimes it looks like she MIGHT like him :/ But it also looks like she likes me but is hiding it (because we rarely talk or get to talk :P)

She asks him about his sports just sometimes, not very much. She says, "I love you.", and she tells him she hopes he feels better (when he's hurt). Stuff like that. They don't talk A LOT, and never seem nervous around each other. When the teacher asks us to get a paper out of the handout box, sometimes she hands one to him. Never seen her blush, and she never sounds nervous. But also once or twice people have said she likes him in front of the whole class and she gets really pissed... Like REALLY pissed. Doesn't get red in the face, doesn't smile and say, "Are you joking?" She is PISSED. But she is nice to him (when he's nice to her anyway... ).

Around me though, I have seen her blush a few times, she's smiled at me sometimes. She knew my full name before I even knew her first name (at the very beginning of the year... ). Her friends smile at me sometimes (A lot of them have). Sometimes when her and her friends are talking they will all look over at me. She looks over at me a lot, I catch her staring at me sometimes. She looks nervous around me sometimes. She has "bumped" into me before. Her voice sounds really sweet whenever we do talk. She tries to get close to me sometimes too.

I know those are signs she likes me but sometimes I'm afraid she likes the other guy. I would love anyone's opinion and advice thanks.
    :cool:
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 25, 2010, 12:38 PM

There's only one way you're going to know the answer to your questions and that is to talk to this girl and ask her.

Ask her is she seeing this other boy as a g/f or is he just another friend.

If she says she's not seeing him as a g/f then that's when you get brave and ask her would she like to go out on a date with you.

You don't have to swear undying love for her, but you do need to find out if she's taken or not before you can go anywhere...

So ask her as soon as possible or she may just be taken if you leave it too long...
    crazy_kendall3 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2010, 07:02 PM
    It seems to me that she is trying to make him into that roll of boyfriend. Like he's not my boyfriend, but to you, she is trying to make believe he is. You know? Like if you go up to her and ask her if there together for real, then she might answer no. And you too can go together. But there is a strong possibility that she might say "Why? Do you think we are? Are you ... JEALOUS?" well.. if that happens, then you know that A. They are not dating. B. She likes you. C. She is trying to make you jealous. And D. She is wants you to admit your jealous, or upset, and then to ask her out. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get this girl! Interested or not interested! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I think I need some help on this one. I met 2 months ago a girl. She is studiyng away from home (in my city) and so she doesn´t know anyone except me and my friends. Suddenly I was spending my free time alone with her, we went out, lunch, dinner... all that type of things... and in...

Is he interested or not? [ 6 Answers ]

So, here's my story. I went to a bar with one of my friends on Saturday (today is Wednesday) and met a guy with 2 of his friends. He approached me first and started to chat, bought me a beer and stayed by my side the entire night. After we left, we went to his friends house to play some games...

Is he still interested [ 5 Answers ]

I was dating a really nice guy who acted like a perfect gentleman, the relationship escalated quite quickly after about three weeks and he booked a lovely weekend away for us. Shortly after a ex found out and contact him saying that it was the worse thing that she had done and wanted him back....

If anyone is interested! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I just thought if anyone was interested to know, they are having a "Dog Whisperer" Marathon Day, today (Sunday July 13th) on the National Geographic Channel, to whomever has access to that channel. All dogs... all day! They are even throwing in a pot bellied pig, and some hamsters...

Is he still interested? [ 4 Answers ]

I told this guy that I'm no longer interested in going out with him because he cursed me out one night on the phone when I asked him about his other girlfriend and he totally got my message because he's no longer calling me or IMing me or anything. He last sent me an IM, saying, "Ok then, that's...

View more questions Search