Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    courtney7106 Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Sep 4, 2010, 12:19 PM
    Am I still pregnant or crazy?
    I miscarried at 7 weeks on June 14 withno d&c. It has been almost 12 weeks since I have had a miscarriage and no period. Last week I took a dollar pregnancy test which said I was negative. I'm experiencing some weird things like pressure in lower abdomen while urinating and some nausea. I had very light spotting at the beginning of this week, but just once. My breasts aren't sore, like I would think if I was pregnant. And yes I have had sex since the miscarriage. Am I pregnant? Is it possible I didn't miscarry? Or is this all in my head?

Sep 4, 2010, 01:37 PM

Please help me out! I have no I dea what is going on. I've also gained about 7 lbs which really isn't normal for me.

Sep 5, 2010, 06:02 PM
    Am I still pregnant?
    I miscarried at 7 weeks on June 14 withno d&c. It has been almost 12 weeks since I have had a miscarriage and no period. Last week I took a dollar pregnancy test which said I was negative. I'm experiencing some weird things like pressure in lower abdomen while urinating and some nausea. I had very light spotting at the beginning of this week, but just once. My breasts aren't sore, like I would think if I was pregnant. And yes I have had sex since the miscarriage. Am I pregnant? Is it possible I didn't miscarry? Or is this all in my head?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 5, 2010, 07:36 PM

Hello Courtney,

You should go see your gyn. He/She will be able to find out for sure.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2010, 07:42 PM

Of course, it's possible that you are pregnant again. Your symptoms could be something else though. You need to be examined by a doctor. You could be pregnant or you could be sick with something else. I assume your period is late?

Sep 28, 2010, 11:16 AM
    Questions on birth control and pregnancy
    I miscarried on July 14 at 7 weeks into pregnancy. I have not had a period since may 25. I had no d&c and at the beginning of this month I started birth control. I was also on antibiotics from being sick the first week and am now on an antibiotic for my acne. The first night I took my birth control I woke up at 4 am and vomited 3- 4 times. The next day I was fine. BUT the next day I woke up at 6 and vomited once then I was fine. I took a pt and it was negative. Now, the day before yesterday I had heartburn which I never have and yesterday vomited around 8 AGAIN and had a bad headache last night. Is this from the birth control or am I pregnant again? Yes I have had unprotected sex since I got on the because. PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED ANSWERS.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2010, 11:32 AM

Are you on because and antibitotics? Many, if not all, antibiotics decrease the effectiveness of because. So if you're on both at the same time and not using any other method of because it's very possible you've become pregnant again. But it might be too early for it to show up on a test still. Best to talk to your doctor. No one online will be able to diagnose you.

Sep 28, 2010, 11:43 AM

Do you think the vomiting could be from the birth control? Yes I am on both.

Sep 28, 2010, 12:01 PM
    Can I be pregnant and on birth control?
    I miscarried on July 14 at 7 weeks into pregnancy. I have not had a period since may 25. I had no d&c and at the beginning of this month I started birth control. I was also on antibiotics from being sick the first week and am now on an antibiotic for my acne. The first night I took my birth control I woke up at 4 am and vomited 3- 4 times. The next day I was fine. BUT the next day I woke up at 6 and vomited once then I was fine. I took a pt and it was negative. Now, the day before yesterday I had heartburn which I never have and yesterday vomited around 8 AGAIN and had a bad headache last night. Is this from the birth control or am I pregnant again? Yes I have had unprotected sex since I got on the because. PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED ANSWERS.

Sep 28, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Miscarried at 7 weeks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 12:24 PM

Unfortunately, we can't give you answers. We can't see and examine you, so the best thing would be to see a doctor. If you're pregnant, it wouldn't be a good thing to take because pills, so you need to figure this out soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant or am I just crazy? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so my last period was Nov 21st 2009 and now its jan 1st. I took 2 pregnancy tests from walmart and both negative, ten I went to the doctors and took a urine test there and that was negative.. like what's going on here. I dot know if those are both faulse negatives or I'm going paranoid. And I...

Am I pregnant or just going crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I had a regular period on feb 8th , missed all of march and spotted extremely light on 4/5 and stopped mid day 4/6 ( note I only spotted when I went to the bathroom) I went to planned parent hood today and got a pregnancy test done and it was negative . The girl wanted me to stay to speak with a...

Pregnant or crazy [ 5 Answers ]

I just had a baby 4 months ago and maybe like 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex but the condom broke... lately I have been feeling mostly just nausea.The other day me and my boyfriend were arguing and I was crying and I ran to the bathroom and threw up.. I don't know if I threw up because of...

Am I crazy. Or pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering about how I should classify this. I don't regularly keep up with my period (sometime I'm vowing to do now since I'm painfully unsure about being pregnant right now.. every time I doubt it something happens that changes my mind.. just got to get tested, but anyway). Half the time I...

Am I pregnant? I am going crazy! [ 4 Answers ]

I am going crazy! It has now been 2 weeks since I missed my period. I am always regular, ALWAYS! My breasts are siverely sore. I have a 2 year old son. When I was pregnant I had the same symptom. I did not find out I was PG with him until I was two months pregnant. I get bloated and get period...

View more questions Search