Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katdeluna71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 05:54 PM
    Where do you guys buy your mono from I have some used it for about a week and saw no
    Difference. How long do you have to use it for. It gives me a tingly feeling so I'm not sure if its real stuff or not. I got it from fair n glow.com
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 08:23 AM

If it gives you tinglng then mono is workng. Tell me how did you mix your mono?
    How long you been using?

Any effect?
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 7, 2010, 01:06 PM

I wouldn't buy from that website. Mono doesn't make your skin tingle! If that is the case, then its not mono. Just like HQ cream doesn't make your skin tingle. It doesn't contain any ingredients that would do that.
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2010, 09:32 AM

Sunshine, why are you giving wrong info? Mono gives a little burning feeling on your face for 1/2 min and then it goes away!!

MIX MONO?? Don't useeeeeee the pure powder plzzzzzz you will get patches... use the already mixed one!!
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Aug 11, 2010, 11:55 AM

Sunshine is completely right! Fair you are wrong and giving wrong information. Monobenzone and HQ will NOT cause any tingling on the skin if it is authentic and pure. Now, if you mix it with something then that might be the cause for the tingling, but real companies and pharmacies do not add anything that will cause this tingling. I know for a fact!
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Aug 11, 2010, 11:57 AM

People please do not be fooled by these fake companies and people trying to sell you mono. I would do research for myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

Success people with mono. Where can I buy? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been doing some research on monobenzone and I would like to try it to gradually lighten my skin. I don't want to be pale white, but I would like to have an Ashanti complexion, I'm like a Gabbi Union right now. Please let me know where to buy. Thanks!:cool:

Price encrease within a week on Mono? [ 4 Answers ]

Well the idiots at mono.net just jacked up their prices within 4 days due to, I'm guessing, this site and more people inquiring about their products. Does anyone Know of any other sites to buy mono on? I won't buy from there again after my order has finished. If they can change prices on a whim,...

How can I "buy more time" ? My court date is next week! [ 2 Answers ]

I have to be in court next week regarding a 6,000 debt. There was never a mediation that took place like the trial response said. The only thing that happened was I called up there a few weeks ago and the receptionist just asked me 'what would you be able to pay'.. and off the top of my head I...

View more questions Search