Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollylegs_leslie Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 11:04 PM
    What does mean if your neecap moves side to side.
    I have noticed my neecaps move side to side when I touch them when my need is straight sometimes I get a slight pain in my need or a crack but that is about it. Ever since I was born my nees have rolled in and we have been to pyshios and done excerises and I have had orthotics until I grew out of them a few years ago. Does this neecap thing mean anything.
    lollylegs_leslie Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:57 AM

Somebody please answer help!!
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Aug 5, 2010, 11:55 PM

Everyone can move it a little when the knee is flat. But you should consult your doctor, especially if it has caused you pain you're concerned about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side mirror switch works side to side and down but not up on both sides [ 1 Answers ]

Side mirror switch works side to side and down but not up on both sides for plymouth voyager 1998

Maytag side by side fridge freezer-- occasional ice up, defroster buzzes [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, all -- - Our Maytag SIDE BY SIDE ( MSD2356AEB) occasionally builds up ice on the coil in the freezer. I turn the unit off, remove the rear panels, defrost with a hair dryer, then reassemble after the half hour or so it takes to "hairdry" it. I restart, and the unit works beautifully. ...

Whirlpool Side by side refrigerator Model GS5SHAXQOO Serial SR1148136 DOM 03-04 [ 1 Answers ]

The lites in the fridg would intermittantly go on and off, and there was a clicking sound like a relay hooking-up and letting go. Now the lits Do NOT work. Freezer lites work correctly(tells me they are on different circuit) Am I thinking in the right direction that it has a bad relay? Where is it...

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

View more questions Search