Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Unable to detct and run web cam in "devices and printers"
    Recently I baught lenovo laptop 0769.
    It has web cam "usb 2.0".
    I had windows xp.now I have win7n installed.
    It work best when I use skyp,Yahoo or any other messenger.
    But I am unable to run it separately as I could in windows xp.
    In properties
    Manufacturer,model number and description are "unavailable" while "this product is working properly.
    How can I do that
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 3, 2010, 12:59 PM
    Would this be the pirated Windows 7 you have been talking about previously ?
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Yes.the same.I am a student.my monthly income is 60.00$
    How can I purchase genuine one while I am hardly earning my life from hand to mouth.hope you'll understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Can't save web pages in IE7 Message "Unable to create ' . '. Unspecified Error" [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to add a new web age to my favourites in Internet Explorer7 in Windows Vista, I receive the message, "Unable to create ' ... '. Unspecified Error". Have I accidentally altered a setting or is there another explanation. I should appreciate help in fixing this.

An exception occurred while trying to run ""c:WINDOWSsystem32gzmrotate.dll"DllVerif [ 1 Answers ]

HI.. this things happen to me just last week. When I start up my laptop, an error message appear - (An exception occurred while trying to run ""c:\WINDOWS\system32\gzmrotate.dll"DllVerify") What is this and I can't ger rip of it!. Please help me!

"web site" or "website" [ 4 Answers ]

Google searching the two terms show 61% of pages use the term "web site" and the others use "website". Many pages use both! Just out of trivial curiosity, does anyone know of an "authority" who argues that it should be one or the other?

View more questions Search