Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 12:18 PM
    What is the name of the movie in which a girl lives on an island with her father?
    What is the name of the movie in which a girl lives on an island with her father, who is some sort of researcher.one day he goes in the sea.strom comes and he is lost.there is a writer who writes heroic stories of a hero.the girl is ideal worshiper of that hero.she imagines that the hero will come and will help her in her time of need.she contacts the writer.writer goes to resque her.
    I think the name of the movie was nymph,or nymph island or some sort of that,
    Can you help me?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 2, 2010, 12:23 PM

Nim's Island
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 12:31 PM
    Thank you boss.you always appear for help just like the giant of aladin's lamp.
    I am afraid that I may fall in love with you.
    Thanks a lot.
    God bless you forever with all his blessings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of the movie where a girl,after her father is murdered,quits speaking [ 1 Answers ]

There is a particular scene where she is in a bedroom shredding newspaper by hand and then at the end of them movie, the boy, beats up another boy and she sees and quits speaking, again? The title of the movie is a boy and girls name... ____and_______

Movie where a girl cuts her face and lives as a man [ 3 Answers ]

It is an older movie, where this girl cuts her face and dresses like a man in order to escape being misshandled by men.

Looking for 80s or 90s fantasy movie about a little girl and her father [ 3 Answers ]

Please some one help me , looking for a fantasy movie about a little girl and her father both with powers, I think the girl can destroy things when she is angry or upset and can make fire come out of her hair and destroy the enemy by raising her hair up.The father powers is by touching his head...

Claiming a grandchild that lives with you or does father that lives elsewhere? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter lives with me full time, is full time high school student, has had a baby 12/5/07 and the baby also lives with me. I do claim my daughter as a dependent. The baby is covered by his fathers insurance. Who claims the baby as a dependent on their taxes, the father or myself?

View more questions Search