Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 03:13 PM
    How can I edit a movie?
    I want to give a family birth day movie to my friend.but I don't want him to see some scenes.I want to cut or delete these scenes.how can I edit this movie clip?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 03:24 PM
    Use Windows Movie Maker. It's free and likely already installed if you have a Windows PC.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Haha, I just noticed that you have a pirated copy of Win 7. Never mind my advice. If you try to install it your OS will likely get notice by MS.
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 01:58 AM
    Thank you sir.thanks to the "heroes of piracy programmings".
    I got another window 7 with every thing.now no problem at all.
    Thanks to you for being there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Edit my paragraph [ 3 Answers ]

My Personal Interview My personal interview is all about my classmate Judy Yuen. She is 46 years old. She came from Hong Kong, but she was born in Taiwan. 15 years ago she left in Hong Kong. She decided to settle down here in Alameda City, and loves it. According to her, it’s just liked her old...

Search and Edit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, I want to create a database that has only one table.. with a nice form on the front of it. It's for a charity that is just starting up and I would like to be able to manage the members of this charity. The only functionality needed is that I can search for members based on...

How to edit a video [ 2 Answers ]

I have a video I would like to take out part of the ending to. Cananyone lead me in the right direction as to how to do it? My videos play in windows media.

View more questions Search