Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sevens_luck Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 06:52 PM
    Keyboard SpaceBar
    Hi all,
    All of a sudden my keyboard space-bar goes backwards as if it's backspace.
    PC is XP Pro
    Is not USB, but has cable adaptor from large to small that plugs into PC box.
    I have done a system restore and have looked around in settings etc. thinking there is a setting to change direction of space-bar.

Any clues what to look for please ?
    hadi88 Posts: 59, Reputation: 5

Jan 3, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Didn't quite understood your question, but sometimes in the Microsoft word the over type button get turned on, which types over the doc. As it's name implies, don't know if u are having problem something like that or no, well just to turn it off, double click on it (it is located on the status bar "OVR", if it's black it's on,) if that's not the answer to your question, forget it.
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Jan 3, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Just a thought but is it acting like the delete button when in ms word. Try pressing insert and see if that works.
    hadi88 Posts: 59, Reputation: 5

Jan 3, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by major_soccer_freak
    Just a thought but is it acting like the delete button when in ms word. Try pressing insert and see if that works.
    Yeah pretty much same thing, press the insert key or turn off the overtype.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

When my computer starts it shows the messege which say (unlock keyboard).what can I do To solve that problem?

Midi keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently bought a midi keyboard and would like to get Sound Studio Pro 2. software program.can anyone help please. Cheers George...

Keyboard woes [ 1 Answers ]

A friend gets numbers when typing letters in an e mail on her acer laptop - anyone out there have an answer or comments? Thanks

PS/2 keyboard problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older 700mhz Duron box that Im trying to fix up for a family member. I did an fdisk and formatted the drive for a fresh Windows 98 install. Im booting to a Win98 startup disk and choosing to install from CD. The keyboard works fine for all of this... but as soon as Windows comes to...

View more questions Search