Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anna2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 03:32 PM
    How do you get your tampon applicator to go in all the way
    When I put on a tampon the applicator doesn't go as far as it is supposed to, Why is this and how can I make it go all the way?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2010, 05:08 PM

How old are you? Are you a virgin? If you are a virgin it may not go in all the way, and you may want to stick to pads as pushing it in all the way WILL break your hymen. Which isn't a HORRIBLE thing (depending on your culture) but it can be painful and not worth the aggervation.

Other than that, if you are not a virgin anymore, I would consult your doctor. Its possible you have a small vaginal canal. Some women are like that.

Good luck hon. And get back to me with details.
    Apple001 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2010, 05:46 PM
    I wouldn't worry about it but all I can recommend is just exploring yourself down there. You can't visualize where the tampon is going to go unless you know exactly how it is down there. Hope that helped :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost tampon? [ 3 Answers ]

Im not sure if I have a lost tampon or not. How do I check with out going to a DR.?

Are applicator tampons bad for you? [ 1 Answers ]

I have used tampons with the applicator now for nearly a year and the other day I was looking on the internet. It said on one of the sites that applicator tampons are bad for you because it damages the wall in your vigina is this true? I don't want to harm myself in anyway, so are they bad for you?

How do I use a tampon? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I still don't know how to use a tampon. I can't find the hole that opens to the vagina, so I was wondering if someone could describe it to me. I also don't know if you are supposed to put pressure onto the tampon in order to insert it. I've already read all the package stuff...

Cannot insert tampon [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question about tampons. I am 14 years old and a freshman in high school and I have had my period for about 2 years. I have a very heavy flow and I have never been able to insert a tampon and it is extremely frustrating. I have gone through many different brands and nothing ever works. I...

View more questions Search